Michael Jackson Screensaver

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
Anyone online that knows a good website for a Michael Jackson screensaver?
Thanks!

i always take a great animation or video and take a part out and then use bluetooth to put it on my phone as screensaver most pple i know do the same and it works great
same thing for pc only then it only looks good if you use video footage and small clips from it

i always take a great animation or video and take a part out and then use bluetooth to put it on my phone as screensaver most pple i know do the same and it works great
same thing for pc only then it only looks good if you use video footage and small clips from it

Do you know how to get that on your phone without using bluetooth? And can you use it for a windows mobile phone? I never even thought of using it as a screensaver:doh:

well i m using a usb cable cause my bluetooth is broken you can get it in the phonesholps for every kind of mobile phone
and i know pple who use it on windows mobiles so i think it must work
and its an easy weay to get what you want as walpaper and screensave all mj lol

well i m using a usb cable cause my bluetooth is broken you can get it in the phonesholps for every kind of mobile phone
and i know pple who use it on windows mobiles so i think it must work
and its an easy weay to get what you want as walpaper and screensave all mj lol

Sorry to bug you again, but what's phonesholps? Thanks for all the info though, I'm definitely going to try it:yes:

Back