[RUMOUR]Michael Jackson To Appear At MTV VMAs?

Gfresh

Proud Member
I was wondering if Michael & Janet , was going to perform today @ MTV VMA's .. ?

Re: Michael Jackson To Appear At MTV VMAs?

I doubt if they'll perform, but Michael and Janet were "rumoured" to be presenting together, but thats not happening according to MTV.
Although MJ might open the show with Britney, who is also not performing, like when she gave him a birthday cake and he thought he was being presented with Artist Of The Millenium award.
lol.

Yes, he is going to perform tonight.

Are the VMA.S today i thought they were on tuesday.

This could be just a rumor. Has it been confirmed in any way?

I dont now I mean it could be because Michael is full with suprises . But in a nother way there is nothing new about his music not even a New song so thats why I think he will not perform or even show up . But it will be Great if he do :)

This was already denied by someone I remember seeing a closed thread on this :scratch: let me go look

and when this doesnt happen some will say ish like "how disappointing. he was supposed to perform and he backed out cuz he has stage fright and he cant dance or sing anymore"

How do you know?, would be cool if he did although i doubt he'd perform or even show up but i could be wrong

My sources told me. My sources don't appreciate you questioning them either.

I think he is in Egypt , Riding a Camel , whaha

I think he is in Egypt , Riding a Camel , whaha
oh, then there will be a video live broadcast of him at MTV awards which will show him riding that camel :lol:

the way i see it is this

u wont know if mj will be there or not until the event is over... there are 2 options

a.) he is there?
that will NOT be confirmed, because it would take away surprise element.

b.) he is NOT there
wont be confirmed either coz there is nothing to confirm

I have formed no opinion on MJ...

I do however think Britney will do more than JUST walk on and talk... she is OPENING the 25TH ANNIVERSARY of these awards. SURELY they will not have a semi inactive 00's pop tart open their BIGGEST show yet by simply talking... cummon, whats the catch?

^^^on MTV

I'll be watchin and I guess we'll see tonight!

I mean, I am a little anxious but I'm DEFINATELY not getting my hopes up!!! lol
if he does then WHOO HOO, and if not, oh well he never said he would
:yes:

oh, then there will be a video live broadcast of him at MTV awards which will show him riding that camel :lol:

Whahahahah :lol:

If Michael is not coming i'm not gonna watch ..
waist of time |-)

Evey year you people do this. Don't you people get tired of letting yourselves down? After what this network did to him you really think he will be on there show? Gee stop being so naive

Evey year you people do this. Don't you people get tired of letting yourselves down? After what this network did to him you really think he will be on there show? Gee stop being so naive

:boohoo I guess you're right.....

After the shit they did in 2002 MTV lost their last litle respect thay had from me :mat:

oh, and fot those of you who haven't been on their page, check out this crap I so regret I read right now.

2002 Video Music Awards

We traveled a few blocks downtown again to New York's Radio City Music Hall for the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards, with Jimmy Fallon as the Master of Ceremonies. Because we like to start the show off with a bang, and we needed a way to shoehorn Michael Jackson into the show (really, check the rest of the archive, he's been here almost every single year!), we decided to celebrate Mr. Jackson's birthday.

We let uber-fan Britney Spears do the honor of presenting Michael with a birthday cake. Amidst all of the laudatory comments in her speech, Brit, not incorrectly, referred to Michael as "the artist of the millennium." And that's where the confusion came in.

Michael apparently got confused, not understanding the concept of his birthday or the big birthday cake on stage, and instead thought that MTV was honoring him with an Artist of the Millennium award. Uncomfortable hilarity ensued as Jackson accepted the non-existent honor with a stirring speech about his childhood in Indiana. For this priceless moment in VMA history, we've been trying to give him the Awkwardness of the Millennium Award ever since, but he never shows up to get that one. :mat:

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2002/

get real people!! He is not coming!! Why would he come to the shitty mtv awards, award shows are so laym!

I doubt he will show up. Grrr MTV :rant:.....

Back