Choice of MJ's appeal (Ladies choice only)

Choice of MJ's appeal (Ladies choice only)

• Hot

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Sexy

Votes: 158 56.8%
  • Cute

Votes: 59 21.2%
  • Unknown

Votes: 15 5.4%

• Total voters

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Hey girls, I always gone into a very countless curiosity of what you think of Michael, like you think he's cute, sexy or hot. I've always heard what girls think of him and that always interests me.

Weeeeellllllllllllllll, I voted 'sexy'.
I don't think I need to explain myself :)

Beautiful heart, is very intelligent, and of course talented, with a little bit of mystery and that makes him very intriguing and sexy

i voted for HOT

but can u tell me the difference between hot and sexy? i thought they meant the same.

there's a difference.
for me at least, it's that:

hot is only looks/body

sexy incorporates looks along with personality, expressions, and i guess a good word would be... movements? like the way you are, the things you do and how you do them. i think that's what makes sexy, at least for me.

and it's absolutely sexy because for me michael has all of that^^ :D

He's all of the above but I chose sexy. When hes on stage and doing his thing hes in one of the sexiest things this world can offer lol

i could NOT agree more
but even off stage...

ok i need to get out of this thread now, that's enough of me talking about sexiness.

Last edited:
Oh.

I voted 'unknown'..no idea how it happened. Guess my dirty mind is playing tricks on me again.

I picked Sexy. Cause there is nothing like a man who doesn't act too macho, who knows who he is, and is sweet and genuine. THAT is what makes a man sexy in MY book!

He's all of the above and more. Cute, sexy, hot, sweet, beautiful, gorgeous....I could go on. Beautiful inside and out. I think Michael looks HOT, he is absolutely GORGEOUS...and there are times when he is PAINFULLY CUTE....and other times when he is sexy as hell. So...I can't choose...'cause like I said, he's all of the above and so much more. It's the looks and personality together that make him so irresistable. :stretcher:

I wanted to do sexy, but I went for cute. My insecure self went "A teenager thinks he's sexy?!" and I went HELL YES. But cute is adorable, y'know.... he's so cuuwuwuwute :wub:

:unsure: well I didn't see beautiful on there, which I feel he is, both inside and out and that combination of those things does equal one thing to me :yes:

so I'll go with Summer and say,

some like it HOT :D

*touching the hem of MJ's shirt sleeve*

ouuuuuuuu!!! smokin'

Sometimes Michael is really cute... sometimes he is so cute that he gets almost non-sexy... But most of the times he is VERY VERY SEXY, so I picked "sexy"...

The man can be shy but he surely knows how to get us off our minds... hehehe!

Woah, well uhm, it changes on mood. :shifty: LOL There are times when It's like.. OMFG *bites lips* HE IS SOOOO HAAAAWT. %$#@.. and the other, when I'm like AWWWWWW. Adorable-ness! :wub: .. and there are other times which it's like, WHOA BBY.
wink2ni3.gif
Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy. :ph34r: **breathes & inhales deeply**

But uh, summarize: sexy. Damn sexy.

*sigh* Okay.. I'm good..
heha.gif
lol I don't wanna think about this no more, gonna get me all, whoo. HAHA

Reactions: PoP
^ sooo true! I don't know what to choose...i'll come back later on XD

1. Hot because he's always been very handsome physically.
2. Sexy because of his charisma and SEXY SEXY dance moves!!!
3. Cute because of his cute boyish face and adorable/beautiful smile!! :wub: And his shyness at times is adorable.

Hes crazy/sexy/cool like TLC!! :D

Now y'all know doggone well that he is HOT, SEXY, & CUTE :wild:

it just depends on his mood and what he's wearing :D

Back