Michael Jackson Trader...

Franniiv3

Proud Member
Hey Guys, has anyone bought from the website 'Michael-Jackson Trader' recently? I bought something last Saturday and then asked about it and I still haven't received a reply from them. Are they still trading? Thank for reading=) Lv x

i've bought lots of stuff from that website but not recently. i believe u will get a reply soon. dont worry.

Thanks for your replies=) Yeah I hope they'll reply soon, or I get it, either way;) Oh I bought that Dangerous Aussie 2CD edition, always meant to get it and found it on there. I can't even remember how I stumbled on that site. It seems good though, am sure they'll get back to me, esp as you've bought from them many times before=) Lv x

they're a good site, I've never had any problems with them.....:yes:

Thank You for the reassurance but they have not replied to any of my messages and I have sent the more than once. The item is still listed as available to buy, so am worried the listing is old and it is long gone. Lv x

Thank You for the reassurance but they have not replied to any of my messages and I have sent the more than once. The item is still listed as available to buy, so am worried the listing is old and it is long gone. Lv x

They usually have more than one copy of stuff....I've bought many DVDs off of them(when they were still selling DVDs) and they always had a lot of copies of media stuff.....I'm not sure why they wouldn't be responding....there might just be some difficulties with the site at the moment.....:unsure:

Hey again J5baby, thing is I didn't buy a fan made DVD or CD it was the Dangerous 2CD Aussie Edition, and it gave details about the condition which seemed specific to the item if you get me. it's not been taken off the listings, but I definitely went though paypal checkout with it, and have the email receipt and everything.
It’s been a week now and no reply or item though the post, so hmm am not sure what to do.

don't worry if you paid with paypal and the item does not turn up in 14 days report it to them they will try and get your money back hope you get your disc

don't worry if you paid with paypal and the item does not turn up in 14 days report it to them they will try and get your money back hope you get your disc

yeah I agree with Jacksonstreet, Paypal is really safe. You can report the site and get your money back if you don't receive it within 2 weeks. I would suggest sending another email to the site, give them one more chance to respond and if they don't then report them after 14 days:yes: Also ask them if they have the right shipping adress, that could also be the cause of the delay.

Thanks guys, yeah I wouldn't paid with paypal other wise so I guess am safe with this either way. Thanks jacksonstreet I hope I get it too. Otherwise i'll have to keep checking ebay in stuff, as I didn't really want it before and now I bought it I want it you know.
Yeah actually all of my emails checking that the item was still available also had my postal address in it, so know it for sure, and the paypal receipt also had my address on it. I just kept copying and posting the email and re-sending it, I have literally sent it 7 times;)

Thanks for the suggestion, nah sadly they don't haver their number on there... I would have called days ago. Hopefully they're just on holiday or something, but i'll write them a little letter anyways.

Good news guys! Well I sent the letter on Wednesday and they got it and posted my item and I got it yesterday! Am so relieved and glad I finally have my Dangerous – 2CD Aussie Tour Edition! It’s wonderful=) Were glad I didn’t have to hunt for it on ebay, though it’d cost way more.
It’s a good thing I sent the letter though or else it would have taken much longer, so am glad I woke them up. I just don’t know why they didn’t check their emails. I noticed the item I’d bought and a few others on the site had been taken down so it looks like they hadn’t done store stuff for awhile. They informed me that they had posted it that night. So alls good=)

^^I'm glad everything turned out all right for you:yes:

hi there glad the disc turned up some times it's good to use snail mail all the best jackson street

Glad all worked out well in the end,I can speak from experience that Jacksontrader is extremely Reliable as ive bought quite alot of exspensive items from the owner and recieved items very quickly.

Hey thanks guys you're all so nice=) You're right Jacksonstreet snail mail really is the best way to get a response sometimes.
Actually when I received it last week I ordered a couple of other CD's I had been eyeing on on there but didn't get as I couldn't get a response from them. I got the first Michael Jackson - Anthology album the double disc one with the orange and blue cover in a 'fat box' with 40 songs, and The Jacksons - 2300 Jackson Street album, have been menaing to get it for ages but as Michael didn't have so much participation in it I wasn't so interested in it. I think i'll kick back and listen to it quietly tonight, not sure what to expect from it though.
Good prices though they cost £5.99 and £3.99 which is great, with postage included. They were just very slow at posting, but oh well guess it was worth the wait=) Lv x

Back