New Wallpapers

mjsarahmj

Proud Member
hi! i'm sarah,17 and i'm from Iran and this is my very first post in this forum ... i like here ! i love michael jackson very much . he is my life ! ....and this (( www.mjsarahmj.blogsky.com )) is my blog ... i can't speak english very good ( and i'm sorry about it !!! ) but i can undrestand it ... so , i write with persian language (my language) so most of u can't read my blog :(( .... !!!

well let's get start :

---------- my sister made a wallpaper of michael's new pic for start... i hope u like it :
28l74wh.jpg

---------- and a wallpaper of BLANKET JACKSON :
( i LOVE blanket so so so so much ! )

4hs1va.jpg

i like to be your friend !!

Keep On dancing every body !
bye bye for now ...........

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Michaels wallpaper is soooooooooooooooooo SUPER
823972.gif

Blanketttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i love him very much,cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
823972.gif

Hello...it's me again with some new pictures :

2lus7ep.jpg

2ymty8n.jpg

2ql5xys.jpg

translate (farsi to english) : There's a man/everybody thouth they knew/ohh there's such a man / he's not like me and u ...
This is the man

zso0es.jpg

translate (farsi to english) : where ever you need me/just call my name / and I'll be there

(i make all the above pics !!)

and Wallpapers :
my sister (Sahar)is a MJfan too ... she always make lovely wallpapers of michael's pics .
here are some of them :

e6szsz.jpg

2a9rxc1.jpg

1z4hdv8.jpg

125nn2d.jpg

well ... i hope u like them !

i will be back soon ....

(waiting for september 15th !! ............................................)

Last edited:
I love the Blanket Jackson one, it's so cute:wub:

HI SARAH !!!!!!!!!!!

manham irani hastam ! Khoshal shodam je fan e dige omad inja. in forum kheili ghashainge.
Age hosele dari je masssege be man befrest. man 18 salam hast.

~~~

in wallpaperaro ba kodom software to dorost kardi ? Woran khoshgel shodan ! Afarin !

Bye for now ! :) ...

Hi everybody !

Thank u so much !

and dear ( *king of pop* ) ... in my country arabic is an important language , and they teach us
this language in school BUT i don't like it so much! i just khow the grammer of this language
and i can't speak Arabic ! فقط فارسی :)

and dear ( MJ Julian ) ...thank u so so much . my sister , Sahar , make these wallpapers with Photoshop CS !

Michael & Naruto by Me :
15eh7xv.jpg

if you like a picture , u can send it for me and i give it to my sister for make a vary nice
wallpaper for you...she can ! she also can make avatar for u !

God Bless u !
bye !

wonderful,,wonderful.

I believe that it is just the beginning...I'm waiting for more.

More Wallpapers for all of you and specialy dear Ohood :

2w5r88p.jpg

sbmpll.jpg

2coqxhy.jpg

and here are some avartars .... i made them :

rh5qxl.gif[
(those eyes )
2z4jyn9.jpg
(Dangerous )
1425wzs.jpg
(Stranger)
2dv4r3t.jpg
(I'm waiting for you )
qovjn8.gif
(Love u )

i know they aren't so good ... but i like them !

................. love MJ ! only MJ .........for ever ..........................

well .... bye !

wow those wallpapers are simply amazing :wild: thank you for sharing them with us :heart:

Hi ! How are u ?! I hope all of you be fine !

for three weeks i didn't visit this forum(and also Internet!!),because i wasn't at home . i was in hospital ... but now i'm a little better and i'm here again ! in all those hard days , i listened to MJ's songs and they gave me more power for fighting with illness ! i'm here because Michael is always in my heart !

2i1ko4k.jpg

my doctor works in a children hospital so i went there...and i saw a lot of sick children there and i became very sad ... i remmbered Michael and his visits of children hospitals ... so i tryed to make them happy and gave my new colloer pencels to one of them . i hope i could did more for them ... but i couldn't!i was sick too ! they were so beautiful and innocent ... i hope and wish Lord Help them ... i really undrestand what is Michael's feelings about sick children ....

5etxmu.jpg

and two days ago ...Mike made me very happy with the new pictures !! paris and prince and blanket become more beautiful every day ! i love them so so so so so so so much ! specially BLANKET ! i hope mike releases his new songs very soon ! because i can't wait any more !!! i have some good feeling these days ... i know ... he is bringing brighter days !!

i hope you visit my topic and enjoy of the new wallpapers ...unfortunately speeds of internet in my country is very
low !!!! but we(me and my sister_Sahar_) try to make more beautiful wallpapers of Great Michael's pictures for you ... because we are MJ's fans ! nothing can stop us, no one can stop us !

(forgive me of my wrong sentences !! i told u ... my English is not very good!!!)

Now...enjoy your self :

149bg9d.jpg

zogum8.jpg

2e1sxly.jpg

35c3aef.jpg

27zg306.jpg

1zdp26r.jpg

well...good bye for now....

Back