apologies from michael jackson memorabilia uk

moonchild

Proud Member
Hi
Just to apologise for the delay in answering some of the emails made to michaeljacksonmemorabiliauk the site has been experiencing some difficulties and some of the emails sent via the on site form were getting sent elsewhere all is up and running again now. Also if you have contacted us in the last week and not received any response please could you recontact us as it is possible we never received your email. Sorry for any delay and inconvenience.

Hello, is there any chance you are also the Michael Jackson Trader website? As they have not been replying to my emails either, as I ordered something last Saturday and have not heard anything from them.

thats the problem with buying on the internet there are only a few sites that are really very fast with anything and you never know which one to trust (i dont mean the person who started this thread cause i dont know her site)

Yeah that's true. I asked in another thread and a couple of people said that they had bought things from them in the past and they had been really good, so it all seemed alright. I don't know whats happening with them. I mean if you were away for awhile or something you'd post it on your selling site right? Hmm anyways.

weren t there a few of those bootlg shut down a yr or so back something avout copyrights or is this something welse i heard abouand if they were mj fansits t it has something to do with illegal dvd and cd stuf

hi
The apologies I made above were because there were delays in correspondance with emails because of a technical fault and not for delays in ppl receiving items they have ordered. My site has nothing to do with jackson trader and i do not sell bootleg material.

Last edited:
Back