some of my NON-MJ drawings

raisa

Proud Member
about 20037.5km away from the other site of the wo
recently, I've done some non-MJ drawings. Mainly because I never think my MJ-drawings are good enough. They never turn out as good as my non-MJ drawings... it's really weird, believe me:D
I've done 3 drawings of other famous people, and I'll post these drawings in this thread, I'm still working on a fourth one.

This is the first one, I made this one for a friend. It's Tina Turner but it wasn't a typical picture with the big hair and such, so it might not be very clear that it is Tina turner LOL. But I liked this picture better then all the others,I hope you like it too :D:

This next guy is awesome, I really like his music a lot and that's why I drew him :yes: and the sunglasses was something I hadn't done before. I just started drawing a few months ago, on my own, and I want to learn a lot. Here is Stevie Wonder:

I drew the third one just because this lady had got the looks :D. You know what I mean, I don't know nothing about her (except for her name) but she's just got something special that always works on pictures:D. I made the background darker so that her hair looks better :yes:. Marilyn Monroe:

OMG :woohoo: Raisa..those are VERY GOOD!!!keep it up girl !!:D I LOVE them all!!!:) :kickass:

those drawing are beautiful:wub: and they look just like the people....I especially love the Marilyn Monroe....you've really got talent:yes:

Back