Do you ever wonder?

Poefiend

Proud Member
This is a thread for pondering and wondering........

Do you ever wonder why some people in life
will go way far out of their way to make your
life more miserable? :unsure: I see that a lot
and it saddens me to the core of my being.

Have you ever wondered why some parents don't teach their kids to keep their hands to themselves? For instance like pulling the fire alarm down in the building, like the child from the daycare downstairs just did :bugeyed my ears :swoon:

Last edited:
Yes I know, I'm wide awake now and my ears are ringing it was sooooo loud :bugeyed

This is a thread for pondering and wondering........

Do you ever wonder why some people in life
will go way far out of their way to make your
life more miserable? :unsure: I see that a lot
and it saddens me to the core of my being.

I haven't really had that in my life, but I guess if I did
and the same people continued to be that way
I think I would find a way of not having them in my life :mello:

Have you ever wondered why some parents don't teach their kids to keep their hands to themselves? For intense like pulling the fire alarm down in the building, like the child from the daycare downstairs just did :bugeyed my ears :swoon:

Awww :lol: it's just a lil kiddo LOL! Kids will be kids and will be curious :D
they see something to pull they will pull it :rofl:

Have you ever wondered why some people are given gifts like being able to sing, act, draw, paint e.c.t and have all kinds of talents and there are some people such as myself that have none? :mello: :scratch:Why are some chose and some aren't? :bugeyed

Have you ever wondered why some people are given gifts like being able to sing, act, draw, paint e.c.t and have all kinds of talents and there are some people such as myself that have none? :mello: :scratch:Why are some chose and some aren't? :bugeyed
everyone is good at something, trick is to find what it is not everyone can be as cool as chaos although they should and do (hopelessly) to be

:doh:

Have you ever wondered how a head as big a chao's manages to fit through a door? :lol: :p

^^your signature is so sweet Poe :wub:

do you ever wonder why some things people say you try to ignore but they still end up bothering you nonetheless because they are just so bizarre :mello:

Do you ever wonder why things happen for a reason sometimes?

^^because they're mentally deranged cowards and punks. People like that repulse me :mello:

^^ yes I will :)

Do you ever wonder why insteading of letting things be as they may people get ugly when they feel threatened or don't get their way?

Do you ever wonder why time stands still for some things, yet flies by for others?

The breathing thing...the umbilical chord provides everything the babies need, doesn't it? Food and oxygen.

But this has gotten me wondering something. If we were able to keep the umbilical chord functioning on babies and use it to supply them with food and oxygen just like it had in the womb, could we "breathe" underwater with this adaptation?

Also, MichaelsGuardianAngel, when you mentioned how easily humans can get killed, I wonder how we can live through some terrible things. We are so fragile, yet so durable too sometimes.

Isn't it amazing that our body can heal itself. Broken bones mend, cuts heal...incredible really.

Back