My MJ Surprise Performance in Spring 2009

CarverShaman

Proud Member
Hi, fans! For two months ago, i planned a surprise performance at my high school and all the boys and girls at school don't know about it. But they have seen me doing some MJ moves last year and began being very supportive and respectful to me. And also all of them wanted to be friends with me too. I became popular around school.

So in July, i'm actually planning to do an MJ performance at the schools very own Spring Festival 09'. And i decided now just to go out and sign up. I'm actually doing it for the girl from my school which i'm in love with (see my mood) and i want to show her the real side of me on stage. And i know she's the one.

This performance is actually dedicated to the man and the King Of Pop, Michael Jackson. Especially when he still inspires me. His dance, his videos, his music and his HIStory. The performance will be huge and i knew exactly how i wanted it to be.

The start of the performance will be Carmina Burana and it will be three Men In Black dressed like reapers. And then i will come on stage in reaper costume without anyone know it's me. Then after the end of the intro i will unveil the costume and i will reveal the hat, the MJ style-clothes i'm dressed in and dance all the MJ moves.

I picked already a track, and it's from the album Dangerous. It's actually the title track i'm gonna perform. And also i did drawings of how i imagined the performance should be. Behind me there will be footages of MJ's music videos, concerts and performances playing. And i'm currently actually working on a video for it.

And i started this thread to ask everyone here what they think of my planned performance and if you have some interesting ideas or suggestions for the performance to be added. Soon on YouTube there will be a video. Just say it here.

Last edited:
Back