MJJCommunity is back - please temporarily use mjjcommunity.NET

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
Dear Members:

48 hours ago, MJJC went dark and we apologize for the inconvenience. We've had some technical issues with our domain name MJJCommunity.com and we had no choice but to register MJJCommunity.net. We're working on a solution to fix this mix up with our domain and MJJCommunity.com will be back shortly. Once the issue is resolved we will have a redirect from MJJCommunity.net to .com.

Also note your login credentials remain the same! There's no need to register again.

Please get the word out that MJJC is back.

Team MJJC

Edit:
- NEW registrations are temporarily disabled.

- For any important issue contact us to: mjjcommunity@live.com (this temporarily substitues any @mjjcommunity.COM email address)

Thanks.

Yay... Home is back I'm so happy! *favorites this in temporary favorites*
*goes to show out to folks.*

:woohoo:WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
I felt homeless for a while there :yes:

:dancin::girl_dance:

YIPEE !! WE BACK

Glad to be home _ that was scary

i have sent our bulletins to my friends :)

oooooh finally!!!!
It was horrible without you.
:)Thanks.

Whew!! Y'all scared me for awhile there! I had to figure out through facebook. So glad I am friends with you guys on facebook, otherwise I probably would have gone the whole weekend without knowing!

Phew! That's a relief. I was scared! MJJC just DISAPPEARED!!! Freaky! Thanks for the work you have done/are doing to get the forum up again. (((hug)))

w00t!!! glad to be back :wild:

and thanks to MJE who looked after us whilst MJJC was dark :flowers: I'll be sure to pop in there on occasion :)

Listen, for awhile there I thought you guys were playing hide and seek with me!:yes:

Withdrawal can be a helluva thing, glad to be back!:clapping:

"Whew" God I nearly had a heart attack! Trying to get on here the other day I thought maybe there was something wrong with my computer so I tried another one and when that wasn't up I was seriously felling disconnected and homeless. I thought if you guys were gone, where were we gonna go? This is the best MJ forum on the web I couldn't see myself going any where else. Glad to be back!

Hi guys,

Good to see you up and running again.:)

Just fyi, Godaddy is the worst domain registrar in the world. They shut down websites when they get spam complaints and they do it without checking with site owners first. To them, you're guilty until proven innocent.

Anyways, I hope you regain the .com domain. Good luck!

Yay we're back. And thank you for me to finding out myself.

i am sooo glad to be back!!! geez! i was frantic yesterday when i cannot find MJJcommunity. and when i finally did this morning, i can't log-in. i was sooo lost and frustrated! what a relief to have found my way home :clapping:

Lesse:

Janet thread - safe.
Chat thread - safe.
My sanity - safe.

Thanks mods!!!!

God, I was so scared when the site just disappeared :no: I felt lost in space, lol.

Thank you for finding this temporary solution and for notifying us by e-mail!!!!

It's good to be back :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back