Triple Deluxe Set Delayed (UK)

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
The triple deluxe version of the ‘King Of Pop’ album which was to be released in the UK September 22nd, 2008 has now been delayed until September 29th, 2008.

The full track-listing is as follows:

DISC 1
1. BILLIE JEAN
2. BAD
3. SMOOTH CRIMINAL
4. THRILLER
5. BLACK OR WHITE
6. BEAT IT
7. WANNA BE STARTIN’ SOMETHIN’
8. DON’T STOP ‘TIL YOU GET ENOUGH
9. THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL
10. ROCK WITH YOU
11. YOU ARE NOT ALONE
12. MAN IN THE MIRROR
13. REMEMBER THE TIME
14. SCREAM
15. YOU ROCK MY WORLD
16. THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT US
17. EARTH SONG

DISC 2
1. DIRTY DIANA
2. SAY SAY SAY
3. OFF THE WALL
4. HUMAN NATURE
5. I JUST CAN’T STOP LOVING YOU
6. HEAL THE WORLD
7. WILL YOU BE THERE
8. STRANGER IN MOSCOW
9. SPEECHLESS
10. SHE’S OUT OF MY LIFE
11. THE GIRL IS MINE
12. BUTTERFLIES
13. WHO IS IT
14. GHOST
15. BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR
16. WORKIN’ DAY AND NIGHT
17. HISTORY
18. GIVE IN TO ME

DISC 3
1. CAN’T GET OUTTA THE RAIN (SINGLE VERSION)
2. ON THE LINE
3. SOMEONE PUT YOUR HAND OUT
4. IS IT SCARY (SINGLE RADIO EDIT)
5. SMILE (SHORT VERSION)
6. BILLIE JEAN (ORIGINAL 12′ VERSION)
7. WANNA BE STARTIN’ SOMETHIN’ (EXTENDED 12″ MIX)
8. BAD (DANCE EXTENDED MIX INCLUDES ‘FALSE FADE’)
9. THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL (DANCE EXTENDED MIX)
10. ANOTHER PART OF ME (EXTENDED DANCE MIX)
11. SMOOTH CRIMINAL (EXTENDED DANCE MIX)
12. BLACK OR WHITE (THE CLIVILLES & COLE HOUSE/CLUB MIX)
13. THRILLER MEGAMIX (RADIO EDIT)

Source: SonyBMG

Yea i know about this bk other day, mine should be here 2morrow b/c i ordered it from play.com, or i will come on monday witch is the release date.

just wondering if the 3cd set will be available to buy in th u.s? as my family are on holiday in orlando and they promised to bring me this cd back as a prezzie.

got it!!! cost £15.99 but that was from a small local shop so probably cheaper at hmv etc

I just recieved mine today too.

The 3rd CD is great!

i got mine for £12.99 at play.com
pics,sorry bout the qaulity.
P3150176.jpg

P3150179.jpg

i got mine :) although have it all before , still love it ! woo lol

and has anyone failed to see in the mini book thing it does state MJ is working on a brand new album lol

I thought the full version of The Lady In My Life was gonna be on the third disc?

No Lady of my life is on the essential michael jackson 3.0 US Limated edition, they where going to put the full version but at the end they did'nt put the full version on there.

Damn i really wanted that...like officially on a real CD...Thanks Leanne for the heads up!

Got mine yesterday at HMV for 13.99, it's pretty cool.

Last edited:
Got mine in the post yesterday and i love it, some say that its a shame that more unreleased material wasnt included but the 3rd disc is full of extras etc that company the other 2 cd's .

It would make much sense to add "men in black" out of the blue.

Mine arrived in the post today, after I ordered it on the 29th Aug 'Michael's' birthday lol. For £12.99 from play.com and worth every penny! I love the presentation in the box with the little sleeves, the booklet is really cool too.
Sure we have most of it, but I don't know if it's just me but they always sound slightly different sound wise on new releases.
Number Ones had a really highly compressed sound and they sounded very loud. This one has a really nice natural remastered sound like essential did. And the 3rd disc is just wonderful! Am glad we have Say, Say, Say on an MJ album finally! I wish the UK edition had Got The Hots though, then it would have been perfect!

I made some pictures of the album,for anybody who is curious to see how it looks! :D Hope you like them! :)
DSC09416.jpg
DSC09421.jpg
DSC09422.jpg
DSC09423.jpg
DSC09424.jpg
DSC09425.jpg
DSC09426.jpg
DSC09427.jpg
DSC09428.jpg
DSC09430.jpg
DSC09431.jpg
DSC09432.jpg
DSC09433.jpg

on the 3 disc set does it have the names of everyone who voted for the songs on the disc like the australian version

THX MJdude ... :) ... verry beutiful ! Iorder mine yesterday with Thriller 25 Ofiicial Calendar , from amazon.uk ...

Today I received the King Of Pop UK Delux Edtitions ... looks verry good ... I like it verry much!
I still have not listened to CDs but I am convinced that they hear very well ...:D just wait !! :clapping:

I think this is the best looking design out of the rest of the KOP editions plus the 3rd disc of goodies is amazing

Last edited:
Back