KIIS fm Michael Jackson page

I listen to KIIS like literally everyday... But I thought there very little support from the station when.. Thriller 25 came out... and Ryan Seacrest sometimes rubs me the wrong way when talks about Michael... and KIIS is soo Picky in playing their songs...I feel like they play what they want to play..and doesn't really play most of the request people make..But yeah..will see how supportive they will be when MJ's album comes out..:cheeky:

I know what ya mean mekhaila cus he's spoken to janet many times but I would have very mixed feelings of michael speaking to him. Indeed we shall see since he basically went all out for miley cyrus and the jonas bros not to mention britney.

Last edited:
I know what ya mean mekhaila cus he's spoken to janet many times but I would have very mixed feelings of michael speaking to him. Indeed we shall see since he basically went all out for miley cyrus and the jonas bros not to mention britney.

Well I understand what you are saying, but I remember him always talking fondly of michael and describing the sensation and his popularity during the thriller days. Every person that michael is recording with that does an interview with him is asked about Mike. Also I remember when that fake song mamacita came out, he did a whole segment wondering if it was michael and he took callers and both said it was Mike :)

Well I understand what you are saying, but I remember him always talking fondly of michael and describing the sensation and his popularity during the thriller days. Every person that michael is recording with that does an interview with him is asked about Mike. Also I remember when that fake song mamacita came out, he did a whole segment wondering if it was michael and he took callers and both said it was Mike :)
I see so what exactly did he say regarding the popularity etc.?

check to see if you have a Movin' radio station in your area. My local Movin' radio station plays MJ hourly.

Back