Even Though You're Gone

probably one of my favourate j5 tracks

nuffin beats "Time Waits for no one" though

Y'all jus dont know, I listen to these songs ALL the time.
Amazingly enough, I still find something new and different almost every time.
On the off chance that I can share a listen with a friend or family member they always
look at me like I've lost it cuz I'm pointing out parts of the music or lyrics. Lol!

Thanks for posting this Duran. :)

I love that song too much. I also adore that album. i really don't care that it is underrated. I rate it highly. Some of my favourite songs are on it.

same thing

Not quite, the J-5 had everything written for them. The Jacksons ultimately became wonderful songwriters on their own because they were allowed to have depth with various producers and work with themselves unlike the J-5. Plus Jermaine not being in the Jacksons and Randy taking his place gave them a depth because Randy was able to play keyboards and such. Each group were wonderful and have a fantastic body of work but they are not the same or interchangeable.

OMG that's one of my favorite Jacksons songs off the "Goin' Places" album. The funny thing is, I was listening to it today! Michael's vocals are fabulous on this song...the whole album as a matter of fact. Very,VERY soulful.

*SIGH*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOVE this song!!!!! :yes:
Beautiful vocals from MJ *sigh* (again) lol
I listen to this alot. music is such therapy! lol

and yeah, LOOOVE time waits for no one too!!!!!!!!!!

I love the jacksons albums :yes: they have a certain "feel" to them that I love, but I can never explain that feeling :no: !!!!!!!!!

Great song! Probably my fave on "Goin' Places", shame that album is so underrated.

Back