*Update* Janet to Resume Tour 2Nite; Publicist Confirms Ailment

Remyisme

Proud Member
NEW YORK - A representative for Janet Jackson says the singer has been hospitalized after falling ill shortly before a concert. if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['KblSEUwNBmE-']='&U=13f1gunfp%2fN%3dKblSEUwNBmE-%2fC%3d679462.12970947.13224644.1442997%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d5484571%2fV%3d1';
According to statement released by W&W Public Relations, the singer canceled her concert in Montreal on Monday after she "got suddenly ill" during her sound check and had to be rushed to the hospital just before show time.
The statement says Jackson is being monitored at the hospital and hopes to reschedule the show. No further information was given about Jackson's condition.
A phone call placed to W&W after hours went unanswered, and a representative did not immediately return an e-mail seeking more information.
Jackson, 42, is on a North American tour.

Re: Publicist says Janet Jackson is hospitalized

Janet :better:wishing you well soon...
Good thoughts and prayers sent your way:angel:
love you:flowers:

Get lots of rest Janet. Really. Your body is telling you to get rest. Listen to it. I hope and pray that you are well soon. Who knows? Maybe the stork came finally?? Wouldn't that be great!! Imagine, having an Uncle Mikey??

I hope everything is fine with Janet. And that she gets well soon.

She may have just been working too hard - and just is exhausted. I do want her to get better soon too.

I hope she will get well soon!!! My prayers are with her. :)

Heard it on the radio earlier, get well JJ. :flowers:

hope janet is ok....she is in my prayers and thoughts :)

She may have just been working too hard - and just is exhausted. I do want her to get better soon too.

yeah or she could have caught the flu or sth. over-exhaustion though can get u to the hospital. i recall that time (december 2005) when michael became over-exhausted and dehydrated for rehearsing and dancing all the time without having enough liquids and he was hospitalized for 5 days. when u work that hard u have to eat and sleep well and just take extra care of urself with vitamins and stuff.

(hugs) to Janet. prays her a fast and complete recovery.

Janet goes through this with almost every tour of hers. She gets sick of dehydration or exhaustion. That is most likely what it is.

yeah or she could have caught the flu or sth. over-exhaustion though can get u to the hospital. i recall that time (december 2005) when michael became over-exhausted and dehydrated for rehearsing and dancing all the time without having enough liquids and he was hospitalized for 5 days. when u work that hard u have to eat and sleep well and just take extra care of urself with vitamins and stuff.
oh i remember this too :(
i have also read that he also got some viruses that time

Get well Janet! :doctor:

I hope Janet is OK. I hope she gets well. :)

It would be best to post a link that article.

NEW YORK - A representative for Janet Jackson says the singer has been hospitalized after falling ill shortly before a concert. if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['KblSEUwNBmE-']='&U=13f1gunfp%2fN%3dKblSEUwNBmE-%2fC%3d679462.12970947.13224644.1442997%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d5484571%2fV%3d1';
According to statement released by W&W Public Relations, the singer canceled her concert in Montreal on Monday after she "got suddenly ill" during her sound check and had to be rushed to the hospital just before show time.
The statement says Jackson is being monitored at the hospital and hopes to reschedule the show. No further information was given about Jackson's condition.
A phone call placed to W&W after hours went unanswered, and a representative did not immediately return an e-mail seeking more information.
Jackson, 42, is on a North American tour.

My goodness gracious Ms.Janet...You got to take care of yourself....if the machine has no oil...the body can only take so much before it breaks down...

Get Well Soon...

Tonight's Montreal show cancelled

September 29, 2008

Tonight's show of the Rock Witchu Tour in Montreal has been suddenly cancelled, only minutes before the show was scheduled to begin.

Ticket holders were already filing into the arena when the announcement was made. No official word about the reason for the cancellation has been made yet.

Unconfirmed reports by fans at the Bell Centre say that Janet was rushed from the arena early this evening in an ambulance. Additional confirmation on those reports are pending.

No announcements have been made about whether tonight's concert will be rescheduled.

A concert in Detroit scheduled for this past Saturday was postponed only one day prior due to what was announced as "production constraints." That show has been rescheduled for October 28.

Janet performed a concert on Sunday night in Toronto with no problems.

UPDATE: The Montreal Gazzette is now reporting that the show has been postponed "due to illness" and will be rescheduled for a date that is yet to be announced. Tickets for tonight's show will be honored at the new rescheduled date. Those unable to attend the new date will be able to receive full refunds.

------------------------------

Montreal show cancelled

Posted on 30 Sep 2008

Janet Jackson was forced to postpone Monday night's Bell Centre concert at the last minute, "due to illness," according to promoter Gillett Entertainment Group.

"We're not entirely sure (what happened)," said Michal Wielgus, a representative for Gillett, reached shortly before 8 p.m. "We don't have all the details. We just found out 20 minutes ago."

Some fans were already in the venue when the news was announced. "That's never happened before in Bell Centre history," Wielgus said.

The show is postponed, not cancelled, he emphasized. Tickets for last night's event will be honoured for the new date, which is expected to be announced soon. Refunds are available at point of purchase.

Get well soon, Janet! I love You..God bless You!

I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope she gets better soon.

The Boston show has been cancelled as well, but she has been released from the hospital.

Got that from Janet-Xone.com.

I know you'll get well soon Janet; I pray for you!

Janet's strong, she'll be back in no time! :D Can't wait to see her in a few weeks!

I really hope she will feel better soon.

Back