Will.i.am: Jackson has recorded vocals at my place

smooth.criminal1987

Proud Member
Speaking briefly to Internet blogger 'thisismax' yesterday. will.i.am discussed what it's like working with Michael Jackson and confirmed that Jackson has recorded some vocals for his forthcoming album at will.i.am's own in-house studio:

"There are all these artists in the world like Ne-yo, Usher Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake and Fergies and Rihannas and then there is Michael Jackson. Now he has a different pace and you can not put Michael Jackson in the same category so Michael Jackson will release his album when he is ready and work with who he wants.

"Michael has come over to my crib recorded his vocals and said: 'I like it here it’s nice and relaxing, comfortable is it okay if I come back tomorrow to record the rest of my vocals...' I was like sure come on through, He is a cool dude."
Source:
thisismax
MichaelJacksonEurope

:wild:

Will.I.Am is so right..

I can't waaaiit to hear Michael's album!!! But I'll be waiting :bored:

He's a :nerd:

LOL

From my recollection (though I'm surprised he reported it to a blogger friend), Rodney Jerkins said the same thing: MJ recording at HIS house. HMM...

Speaking briefly to Internet blogger 'thisismax' yesterday. will.i.am discussed what it's like working with Michael Jackson and confirmed that Jackson has recorded some vocals for his forthcoming album at will.i.am's own in-house studio:​

"There are all these artists in the world like Ne-yo, Usher Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake and Fergies and Rihannas and then there is Michael Jackson. Now he has a different pace and you can not put Michael Jackson in the same category so Michael Jackson will release his album when he is ready and work with who he wants.​

"Michael has come over to my crib recorded his vocals and said: 'I like it here it’s nice and relaxing, comfortable is it okay if I come back tomorrow to record the rest of my vocals...' I was like sure come on through, He is a cool dude."
Source:
thisismax

MichaelJacksonEurope

:punk:
He's a :nerd:

LOL

From my recollection (though I'm surprised he reported it to a blogger friend), Rodney Jerkins said the same thing: MJ recording at HIS house. HMM...

Lots of producers/songwriters tend to have some kind of recording studio in their homes...successful artists, too. Back when MJ and his brothers were in Encino it sounded like a luxury to have a recording studio at the house. Nowadays, I imagine it's the norm.

He better not be picking his nose or something. :bored:

:lol:
Exactly! :eek:ldsmile:
prismsagainst5live said:
I love how they all say he such a cool dude!
Yeah it sounds like a real compliment everytime I hear that from those who work with him closely. You know, not too much of artificial flattery like, they consciously think, "Oooh I'm talkin bout the Michael Jackson right now! Gotta shower them with nice things about him." They can see the glimpse of the real him through studio session and we always hear adjectives "nice, kind, cool" to describe him:yes:

Michael: Is it okay if I come back tomorrow to record the rest of my vocals...
Will.I.Am: Sure come on through
LOL! (imagining him sayin that in his soft voice) He's sooo cute!!! and respectful! I wonder...since they're recording at the home studio, if they've ever had pizza delivered or played cards or stuff like that?:D I guess the work environment can be a lot different from outside studios. You know, there is a whole lot more flexibility in scheduling. Sounds like Michael really loves it.

Thanx for posting Smooth Criminal!

..............Awwwwwwww,cool!:D:punk: Awwwwww,bless him,he is so cute!:wub:

It sounds as if Michael's gathering most(not all) of his former dream team. Plus some contemporary collaborators. Seems to me he's meticulously blending the old(80's sound) in with the new(Dangerous-Invincible). Can't imagine how great that will sound!

Don’t Expect a Michael Jackson Album Anytime Soon
5-Oct-2008
Written by: E. Van Dril

According to will.i.am.

Black Eyed Peas singer will.i.am has advised fans of Michael Jackson to hold off their expectations of a new album in the near future.

The frontman says that Jackson has been working on his first album since 2001 for over two years. Will.i.am did not say a specific date when the troubled pop star's new record will be released, but let's just say that it will be a long ways away.

"Michael Jackson has a different pace and you cannot put Michael Jackson in that category especially when a lot of those artists have been inspired by Michael Jackson."

The Black Eyed Peas man went on to say, "So Michael Jackson is gonna release his record when he releases his record."

http://thecelebritycafe.com/features/20518.html

Don’t Expect a Michael Jackson Album Anytime Soon
5-Oct-2008
Written by: E. Van Dril

According to will.i.am.

Black Eyed Peas singer will.i.am has advised fans of Michael Jackson to hold off their expectations of a new album in the near future.

The frontman says that Jackson has been working on his first album since 2001 for over two years. Will.i.am did not say a specific date when the troubled pop star's new record will be released, but let's just say that it will be a long ways away.

"Michael Jackson has a different pace and you cannot put Michael Jackson in that category especially when a lot of those artists have been inspired by Michael Jackson."

The Black Eyed Peas man went on to say, "So Michael Jackson is gonna release his record when he releases his record."

http://thecelebritycafe.com/features/20518.html

Makes. Me Waaanna. Ska.reeema! :doh:

Let MJ take his time. I'm sure that it will be worth the wait

wow thats very informative. :wild: hes gonna release it when hes gonna release it. thanks for that will. i wasnt sure if he was gonna release it when he was gonna release it or if he was gonna release it when he was not gonna release it. thanks for that priceless piece of info. :clapping: lets not tell anyone. lets keep it a secret shhh

wow thats very informative. :wild: hes gonna release it when hes gonna release it. thanks for that will. i wasnt sure if he was gonna release it when he was gonna release it or if he was gonna release it when he was not gonna release it. thanks for that priceless piece of info. :clapping: lets not tell anyone. lets keep it a secret shhh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't tell anyone, I promise!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back