They don't care about us the two videos

dangerous2000watts

Proud Member
I know that we have a voting thread for the two, but I'm posting this is to know about the videos better. I believe in you guys LOL You all Michael - genius people:wub:

I heard from SOMEWHERE that the Brazil version was shoot first. Is this right?
Some says Michael didn't like the vid that much, so he shoot another one - the prison ver.

Please enlighten me ppl :D:D

If you have something to talk about , or discuss, plz post your comments.
I'm not as good at English as you, but I can understand most of your words.

Thank you:angel:

I don't know which one was shot first, sorry. But there are others here who do know. I do know that I like the Brazil version better. The drum entourage was the kicker for me!

yes :heart:Michael didn't like the Brazile one much. he said it wasn't very much like the video he expected. i guess he wanted more energy and he wanted to display the police brutality more obviously. so he produced the other verion.

and there r 3 verions of Prison verion,
the first verion was banned because it included so much violance and very terrible shots of war.
ive seen it, the shots so outragous. u just can;t believe ur eyes and that how barbaric some men r.

the Prison one was cool, but looked a bit tacky at times I actually reckon the Brazil one is a stronger video

I didn't know there were different versions of the Prison video. IMO that version fits the feel of the song best.

I like the Brazilian version better, but that's partially because I like the bright colors and the shirts with the stick figures that have peace-signs-for-heads and that was the one I saw first; I didn't know the prison one existed for a long time.
Oh and I like the lady that breaks from the crowd to go hug him :)

BUT ANYWAY
That being said, the prison video is probably more fitting to the song.. it's angrier.

Back