Votes: 43 12.3%
  • Blood On The Dance Floor

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 20 5.7%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
We've had lots of This album or This album threads but now lets do a poll on the best album overall

I can't choose between Bad and Dangerous

1. Dangerous
2. Thriller
3. Bad, Invincible
4. Off The Wall, BOTDF
5. HIStory
6. Got To Be There
7. Ben
8. Music and Me, Forever Michael

I have to go with Dangerous. Its just always stood out to me from the rest though I couldn't explain why exactly. I guess because there are so many favorites of mine on there.

hmmmmmm..for me it's OTW and Thriller :yes:

But I love 'em all so much!!!!!!!!

I'd say it's between Bad or Dangerous.
I think Bad has more songs that I particurlarly like on it, but there are some songs on Dangerous that I REALLY like.

Personally I would have to pit 'Dangerous' against 'Off the Wall'.

Off the Wall, showcased a young yet potential bearing Michael. A very charismatic side of Michael, that you don't exactly hear on the other albums. He was at his most charismatic time, and you could see his evolution from the little kid from that bubblegum pop group to becoming the mature funkmaster.
He was trying to find his style, and you could see how he began to grasp it. His potential was getting to be unlocked and he was in total experimental mode.

Dangerous, is the album that seperates itself from everything. He made a drastic change, and tapped into the New Jack style. The stylistics of his music changed into harder and edgier rhythms. His music in each track told a solid story, or set a major scene. It truly brought Michael into a new stage in his music, and he was at a new era in his life. He was very mature.

Those two albums differ so much. I can't honestly decide......

for me it's Michael Jackson albums all his albums are masterpices ;) good end for your poll guys

Overall ive gone for Thriller, the one that started it all

Beat it
Thriller
Human Nature
The girl is Mine
WBSS
Bilie Jean

Bad was my overall album. But I think Dangerous has the artistic album.

By far...the HIStory ablum/cd is the most autobiographical work that Mr. Jackson has EVER created...

He opens his heart, shares his morals, values, and virtues about WHO and WHAT "HE" is and has always been all about..!

If ANYONE desires to learn about the "MAN" behind the music...

THIS is a true to life story that will surely have the listener illiminate ANY & ALL doubt from the past, present, and future..!

Smile~~~

Last edited:
My list is:

1. Dangerous
2. Invincible
3. HIStory
4. Bad
5. Thriller
6. Off the Wall
7. B.O.T.D.F.

For me its:

1. Bad
2. Dangerous
3. Thriller
4. Off the Wall
5. Invincible
6. HIStory
7. BOTDF

I voted DANGEROUS, but I like HISTORY almost the same.

If I had to produce a list it would be:

1. Dangerous
2. History
3. Thriller
4. Invincible
5. Bad
6. B.O.T.D.F (as it's mostly a remix album)
7. Off The Wall

Omg dangerous did it for me. I mean i was born in 1991 and thats when he was still the shit. I think thats the best cause he change his artistic style for that ablum is was more hip and raw more curse words i luv it. And that was the time of thye dangerous tour and the special did it fot me . Dangerous is the best. Trellmj

1. Dangerous
2. Bad
3. Invincible
4. off the wall
5. History
6.Thriller

HIStory; he took a risk, and it ended up terrific. Like an emotional rollercoaster.

Invincible..because it achieved the unprecedented monumental task of selling well considering all the factions that rallied against it. (don't let troubleman in here..lol:D

Thriller is obviously the one which includes some of his greatest mega-hits, the ones that changed the music world forever. But for me, Dangerous stands out as a better album overall. It just got such an amazing selection of songs, including a whole lot of genres. Gone Too Soon is such a great song that reminds me so much of the J5 days, stylewise. And closing the album with the title track works perfect for me. Dangerous all the way, for me :)

Back