• Blood On The Dance Floor

Votes: 44 29.7%
  • Invincible

Votes: 17 11.5%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
It's gotta be Bad and Dangerous for me. I love those songs

At the moment BOTD, but tomorrow, maybe another one.

I used to hear HIStory ALL the time, but it changes!

That's a hard one.. I gotta think.

And MJ*PP, it just means which song that has the same title as the CD is your favorite? (Like 'Bad' is from the CD 'Bad', Thriller is from Thriller, etc.)

Hmm tough one. But I went with Bad. Well the long version or the video version that is. The studio version just seems so cheap if you hear the longer one.

Thriller speaks for itself but Dangerous is worth getting noticed. Blood on the Dance Floor is alright, Invincible is ok, History is meh, and I don't like Off The Wall.

Dangerous & Blood On The Dance Floor

Last edited:
If you asked this question a month ago, I would say Thriller or Bad,
but lately i seemed to be obsessed with HIStory, while I really used to dislike that song first time I heard it.:p
But I also love Blood on The Dancefloor .. a lot ! this is hard, but I think im gonna go for Dangerous :p ( i know, i dont make any sense at all)

okaaayyyy, so I gotta say otw and thriller....

I loooove otw (such an inspirational song!!!!) and it has the best beat and melody *sigh* and it comes from my FAVE cd!

and for some reason I never get sick of hearing thriller!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I love every aspect of this song :yes:

#1)Off The Wall-I've always just adored this song!
#2)Thriller
#3)Bad
#4)Dangerous
#5)Blood On The Dancefloor
#6)Invincible
#7)History

Hmm tough one. But I went with Bad. Well the long version or the video version that is. The studio version just seems so cheap if you hear the longer one.

Yeah the extended/ video version is awesome!

Same as above. Lets face it, Thriller is not the best track on the album, if it didn't have a video of that magnitude no one would really remember it. Bad is good, Dangerous is good, HIStory is crap on a shoe, Invincible is meh.

Gotta go with Bad. IMO, this song is like the strongest statement as a title track. "I'm bad baby!" As individual songs, I still dig the song most. The close second is Off the Wall and it's a tie with Blood on the Dance Floor. Then, Dangerous, then, Thriller, HIStory, and last, Invincible.

Blood on the Dance Floor was great, but I'd say Dangerous is the best... Such a shame the single was never released due to the allegations. Nonetheless MJ made it successful with live performances.

Back