could someone do something about this

Hmmm they always turn it against him and into something negative, don't they. :rolleyes:

It all sounds pretty accurate to me though :/ Hmm I dunno...

but they have no proof of all of those things. It just seems so wrong that is is on wikipedia.

hey guys do you think it's possible to do something about it?

i'm from New Zealand and went to Napier recently. there is an old prison - a backpacker currently. they also organize tours around prison for tourists. i had to go there with a group and saw Michael's photo on their wall under "celebrity behind bars" they've got different people's photos being arrested and put to jail on this wall. Michael's photo is the biggest. the lady that guides the tours (one of them at least) is a hater i think... ok it's her own business you cannot turn her mind.
but what about Michael's photo on the wall?

prisonNapier.jpg

i didnt take this picture - just took one from their web site. see on the right behind this guy - Michael's photo on the wall is the biggest one. everyone looks at it every day - guests of the hostel and visitors for the guided tour. :(

!

hey guys do you think it's possible to do something about it?

i'm from New Zealand and went to Napier recently. there is an old prison - a backpacker currently. they also organize tours around prison for tourists. i had to go there with a group and saw Michael's photo on their wall under "celebrity behind bars" they've got different people's photos being arrested and put to jail on this wall. Michael's photo is the biggest. the lady that guides the tours (one of them at least) is a hater i think... ok it's her own business you cannot turn her mind.
but what about Michael's photo on the wall?

prisonNapier.jpg

i didnt take this picture - just took one from their web site. see on the right behind this guy - Michael's photo on the wall is the biggest one. everyone looks at it every day - guests of the hostel and visitors for the guided tour. :(

That "tour" and the prison ought to be sued out of existence. This is slander and defamation. This is un-called for!

well if they want to have guided tours around it - why not. but i dont know what i can do to make them take Mike's picture off the wall. if for example only myself email them - that wont help... if more people did - that probably would help

with regards to the wiki entry ... it is these people that you have to deal with:
Bibliography

Campbell, Lisa (1995). Michael Jackson: The King of Pops Darkest Hour. Branden. ISBN 0828320039.
George, Nelson (2004). Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection booklet. Sony BMG.
Jackson, Michael (1988). Moon Walk. Doubleday. ISBN 0385247125.
Lewis, Jel (2005). Michael Jackson, the King of Pop: The Big Picture : the Music! the Man! the Legend! the Interviews!. Amber Books Publishing. ISBN 0-974977-90-X.
Taraborrelli, J. Randy (2004). The Magic and the Madness. Terra Alta, WV: Headline. ISBN 0-330-42005-4.

Those are the source of information, for this article on Wiki. All the information and more, is contained collectively in those other publications.

i believe everyone can change the wiki entry. u have to click on "edit" and then u can delete parts and rewrite it..
i did this once lol

You can edit it. I see someone has already.

Back