Satan*cough*Santa Barbara County MADNESS!!

GenieBottle

Proud Member
Why? tell me why? Villians, nothing but villans. I can't think of a better term for those who would allow such a thing to pass. I'm mad and I don't even live in California! Protest outside court 1112 or call the town hall, city councel something. They cover Michaels name on his old high school auditorium YET they allow this .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_3VON9BbQU

I can't believe that...especially after he was so badly shamed after losing in court!! I would be tempted to unscrew that plaque and use it for DIY like my dad does with old worthless bits of metal :p

i think they look at ds overall work so maybe he did actually chase after some real criminals instead of spending all time chasin after michael to me that would be the only logical explanation lol

i can't believe that :mat: why someone have to put has name on that someone needs to throw rock at it or burn it :yes: i'm very very angry about this, this is not right they should but MJ lawer name on that :yes:

i just don,t believe it.just shows you how corrupt the world is.if i lived in santa barbara county ,i would have to start a petition up to remove it,

Last edited:
bloody morons! Anyways rearrange Santa and you get Satan. Satans Blasphemous Disgraced Attorney, Dumb-ass Shed-his-cred.

Someone post information oh how to deal with this issue or this thread get's closed pronto

Enough is Enough is not a rant forum, either be prepared to take action or buh bye

Bwahhhhhahahha!!! mutherf*ckers IT'S OONNN LIKE DONKEY KONG!! LOL

anywaay...

Here is the city council contact info. Email them, fax, or heck just call and make your 'politely' displeasure know to them. Complaint: Court 1112 Santa Barbara County District Attorney building with a dedication plaque to Thomas Sneddon should be removed.

110 E. Cook Street
Santa Maria, CA 93454-5190

FAX (805) 349-0657 TEL (805) 925-0591

EMAIL council@ci.santa-maria.ca.us

CAN SOME FANS LIVING THERE HELP BURN DOWN THAT BUILDING? :angry:

Bwahhhhhahahha!!! mutherf*ckers IT'S OONNN LIKE DONKEY KONG!! LOL

anywaay...

Here is the city council contact info. Email them, fax, or heck just call and make your 'politely' displeasure know to them. Complaint: Court 1112 Santa Barbara County District Attorney building with a dedication plaque to Thomas Sneddon should be removed.

110 E. Cook Street
Santa Maria, CA 93454-5190

FAX (805) 349-0657 TEL (805) 925-0591

EMAIL council@ci.santa-maria.ca.us

thanks .for this everybody start sending in letters. lets get this sign removed

How idiotic. I can't believe they would actually name a building after him.

ty genie for the contact info.... emailing them now.

Back