• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trellmj

Proud Member
d.s.t.y.g..e
bad
dangerous
unbreakable

I THINK IT WILL BE DOPE IF HE DID D.S.T.Y.G.E THAT WILL BE DOPE ASS HELL WHAT YALL THINK-TRELLMJ

dont stop till u get enough com on now mj fan

LMAO I'm sorry but when I talk about his songs I prefer to say the full name of it. It's a bit disrespectful saying it with initials, don'tcha think?

I think Michael will open his tour with a song from his new/current album. As he did on both the Victory, Dangerous and History tours. It's possible that Michael could open a concert with songs from previous albums, as Michael did on the Bad Tour with Wanna Be Startin Somethin. If Michael did open a tour with a song from a previous album (if Michael tours with a new album to promote), than I'd like Michael to open his concerts with Unbreakable.

2000 Watts

Though DSTYGE would be an interesting twist.

What the hell does 'd.s.t.y.g..e' mean?

yeah, we use initials ALOT!!! like

YRMW- you rock my world
DSTYGE- don't stop...
OTW- off the wall
LIML- lady in my life
MITM- man in the mirror
TWYMMF- the way you make me feel......

and a whole lot more!!

It just makes it easier than typing out the whole thing over and over.
And we looooooove these songs as much as (ok, more than) the next person!!!!!!

i i dont want him open with any of those choices,
I want a fresh new song (maybe escape i know its kinda old but still) and then wanna be startin something for the secnd song just like always.

i i dont want him open with any of those choices,
I want a fresh new song (maybe escape i know its kinda old but still) and then wanna be startin something for the secnd song just like always.

hell naw he need to retire wanna be staring s.thing im tiring of that ending up on tour

Doing Jam again would be amazing, but then again I want him to do something new instead of rehashing an old opening.

u and these damn tour threads...n e ways he needs 2open with a NEW SONG

ARGH! Tell me about it!

Plus the part "this new tour" - WHICH new tour? i believe there will be one, but for God's sake,it is not even announced yet!

And yeah, i agree NEW SONG!

When he has a track list for his new album, I've listen to the tracks, and he officially announces a tour...then I will have an answer for you.

It wouldn't make any sense at all to open a tour with an old song.

Since this would be a new tour for a new album, I think he should open with a song from his new album. So I didn't vote.

If he wants to start with "I'm a little teapot" I'd be perfectly fine with that....

But I really loved the few clips that I saw of him doing DSTYGE on the triumph tour:wub:

I was gonna try to type out the sounds that the music of DSTYGE makes at the end of the song...but then I realized that it's impossible..... :(

I think DSTYGE would be a perfect song for MJ to open with in a new concert or tour. He has never performed it on any of his solo tours, has he? Imagine how amazing it would sound especially with a live acoustic band and it would really get the audience pumped up! :D

DSTYGE was performed on the HIStory as part of the OTW medley (RWY/OTW/DSTYGE), but lipsynced. If he actually sang it live, and full, I'd be happy with that.

something from new album, definitely. and since we don't know the names of them yet, we can't give an opinion on which one we'd want! lol

Unless he'll not have an opener from the new album then "Unbreakable" with a cross over to a revamped version of "This Time Around", then crossing over to "2 Bad".
I always thought This Time Around and 2 Bad deserved a little bit of stage time.

Back