Who/What made you Smile/Frown today....

Lorraine

Proud Member
Country
United-Kingdom
Pinched this from another forum.. she's my friend she won't mind :p

Post something that made you :) or :( today..

Being off work made me :D

Being concerned for a friend made me :(

Fighting with these damn copy machines at work made me :( today. All I wanted was for 3 simple envelopes to print and it took half an hour to get it to print...only to have the envelopes come out of the printer all creased and raggedy. :censored: :(

The idea that tomorrow is my last day before Thanksgiving holiday makes me :D really big. And knowing 10 unfortunate people will have a thanksgiving meal becuz of a donation I made makes me :) as well. Wish I could see it but the thought is enuf.

Last edited:
My dog literary begging for a tiny bit of chocolate made me smile today. I recently found out she's got diabetics, since then my poor doggy can't even eat her beloved cereal anymore.

My kids as always made me :D

Something I had to do today that I didn't like made me :(

Painting with my niece and then watching some funny animal videos which we both like sure made me smile. That little girl in general makes my life a lot more brighter.

Last edited:
Leaving work today knowing what a day of it I am going to have tomorrow at work made me :(

That sweet message I got today made me :D

My mother made me smile today by asking me if I wanted to put up the Christmas tree with her. I'm really looking forward to it. :)

My daughter being sick today made me :(

Just being a mum and having kisses and cuddles from them made me :D

^ :wub: about the kisses and cuddles

I hope your daughter is ok *hugs*

Cliff Richard's dancing (or unnecessary arm swinging) in the video for 'Mistletoe and Wine' made me smile today :toofunny:

No problem :)

LOL but it just gets me every tiiiiiime :lol:

Another great episode of Friends made me smile today. Every episode kills me :toofunny:

Back