Morbid thoughts

*Sheepishly raises her hand*

Um, I have morbid thoughts.... :unsure: not sure I should share them though.

Why is pee yellow? We don't drink sunshine juice all day.

>_>

Ewwwww :lol:

I'm thinking about what it would be like to taste Jeremy Fisher. If Fingers is correct, I don't want to :rofl:

Yeah :huh:

HAHAHAHAHA.

If it's soot and poo, then clearly Salad has tried those delightful dishes beforehand..... :huh: Oh man!!!

Well uh,....

*looks around* *ponders*

Mine isn't merely a thought.. It was a dream I experienced.

and uhm...

I had this dream where I was eating the brains of some animal..... and uhm it was VERY morbid...
*shudders* Wonder what I ate before I slept :lol:

Why do farts smell so bad? The things we consume don't taste like that. :huh: Same with burps, eww.

LOOOOL!!!! Oh myyyyyy :toofunny:

Why do people eat their bogeys?? GROSS LOL... does it really taste THAT good, that you need to eat it? LMAO

As if the Random Actions thread and Poem thread didn't already expose our lack of sanity, we've got this thread too. Nice one Poe. *High fives* :rofl:

*Sits in a tree eating treecake, watching you all and making gorilla sounds*

Morbid... don't know what any of you are on about....

Random morbid thread :rofl: jks.

I feel sorry for cats when they wash. They have to lick their own bum holes :mello:

sorry :rofl:

*gnaws on fingers down to nubs* Crazy?? How do you mean?

Scary thoughts?? Hmm.... well I have to think deep down in this trap called my brain... :lol:

LOL someone once advised me that if you are nervous, just look at someone and imagine them bald :mellow: or.. I have also heard.. to imagine slightly ruder things :lol:

Back