Rate please

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 9 4.6%

Votes: 38 19.4%

Votes: 69 35.2%
  • 5 (best)

Votes: 78 39.8%

• Total voters
I give it a 4. It'd be a 5 if it weren't for songs like Speechless and You Are My Life.

I rate it a solid 3/5. Not a bad album at all, but certainly not his best. The ballads on this album were great though, if the album had more songs of the same quality level, it would have been a much stronger album.

I don't know whibh CD everyone is listening to because INVINCIBLE is a 5+ in my book. The only little problem I noticed was the song placement. It should have been for every two fast one you get a slow one however I solve the problem by playing the CD in the shuffle mode and LOUDLY.....OMG.... try it ya'll...

3. Mediocre. Compared to his usual high standard of work. Not compared to other contemporary music out at the time. Compared to that, it's a 7 out of 5.

ten out of ten. to me you can't be mediocre if you're better than anything else currently on the radio. lol. to me, battling with urself is vain. and MJ doesn't come across trying to do that. so, his music is always pristine. and that's why it's still talked about, seven years after it was released. :)

I rate it a solid 3/5. Not a bad album at all, but certainly not his best. The ballads on this album were great though, if the album had more songs of the same quality level, it would have been a much stronger album.

same here

4/5 id say...

Most of it was really good except a few songs which I never really got into like Privacy and the lost children...

I'd rate it a 4 out of 5. It would have been better if he had left songs like The Lost Children and 2,000 Watts off, and replaced them with Xscape and Shout, or any other leftover tracks from the Invincible sessions. It was a very strong album, that was spoiled by having filler among the great tracks.

2000 Watts was, in my opinion, one of the stronger songs on the album.

I wish he'd have left off...
Speechless
You Are My Life
Replaced Invincible with Xscape (otherwise keep it)
Don't Walk Away
The Lost Children

Either just take them off or at least replace them with solid content. It'd be a solid A+, 10/10, whatever you want to call it.

Invincible had super amazing songs. Unbreakable is an anthem really. Butterflies, HCW, and Whatever Happens are super awesome love songs. Heartbreaker is great lyrically, and musically. 2000 Watts is like Jam of the 21st century. Invincible is no doubt the best album on the century so far.

Alright look, at first I didn't like this album much, basically because I didn't really dig deep into it.
But then I started to listen to it in my head phones and just zone into it and it's like the most complex painting ever.
One day when you listen to it in head phones, try not to focus on Michael's "main vocals", try to ignore them and focus on everything that's going around them.
There are some choir packages from Michael on that album that are out of this world and instruments melting together like hot chocolate on your tongue.
For an exemple, listen to the strings 01:50 into "Don't Walk Away" in head phones, and how they zone out for a while around 2:10 then comes back in around 2:40 - First time I heard that I just totally broke down.

This could easily be his best album ever, you just have to surrender to it.
I think that many people have a "mental barrier" of not letting themselves fall in love with this album because for some reason they think that means that the other more popular albums like Thriller & Bad are not good albums, which is just rubbish.

I like to find beauty in what other people see as ugly.

Last edited:
Alright look, at first I didn't like this album much, basically because I didn't really dig deep into it.
But then I started to listen to it in my head phones and just zone into it and it's like the most complex painting ever.
One day when you listen to it in head phones, try not to focus on Michael's "main vocals", try to ignore them and focus on everything that's going around them.
There are some choir packages from Michael on that album that are out of this world and instruments melting together like hot chocolate on your tongue.
For an exemple, listen to the strings 01:50 into "Don't Walk Away" in head phones, and how they zone out for a while around 2:10 then comes back in around 2:40 - First time I heard that I just totally broke down.

This could easily be his best album ever, you just have to surrender to it.
I think that many people have a "mental barrier" of not letting themselves fall in love with this album because for some reason they think that means that the other more popular albums like Thriller & Bad are not good albums, which is just rubbish.

I like to find beauty in what other people see as ugly.

Speechless with a little vocal remove with adobe audtion is amzing just to here the composition.

i would probably rate it similar to Bob George did on the previous page.

I would probably give the album a 4.. if 'Heaven Can Wait' and 'Break Of Dawn' was only his vocals layered... f&^*% the other singers, lol.

Last edited:
I was supposed to vote 3 put I accidentally voted 2, sorry!

Same reason as many others here have too, compared to his earlier albums Invincible didn't have as many great songs imo. But it is good album anyway, average.

Ten out of five. It's his best album in my estimation and I love every song on the album except 2000 Watts. Invincible truly is one of those listen-from-start-to-finish albums. Yet, nothing is set in stone and I am sure Michael's next album will become my new favorite album whenever it comes around. Am I fickle? Perhaps, but in my view the Michael Jackson sound is one of those things that just gets more sophisticated over time.

I give it a 4. It'd be a 5 if it weren't for songs like Speechless and You Are My Life.

Wow, that's some of my fave songs on the album, especially Speechless :) for me it's 5/5, a perfect but very underrated MJ album.

4/5. I don't know but there is something about it that doens't make it IT. omg, now I undestand how hard he tried to make it like Thriller..:unsure:

Invincible is such a new style of music, like from 2040, only teenagers like it i believe

5/5 invincible is such a masterpiece

Back