Pour Your Heart Out To Michael

Stargirl

Proud Member
Well basically the game is what the title suggests. If you're feeling like really gushing over michael or praising him simply dedicate any song, quote...or your own words right to the star of this forum and the superstar of the world - Michael Jackson!!

So I'll start...

Michael, I see doorways to a thousand churches just in your eyes :)

Nobody Does It Better ~ Carly Simon :)

Gorsh, hehe, This place is filled with tubbable wubabble people. I think I gotta sleep cause I'm being silly for even me! If your fans are any indication of what you are like Michael??,... you have GOT to be one amazing man. What fun everyone is, and so loving and accepting. Just like you I think :)

You joking? He'd be scared thinking we've all escaped from the asylum! :rofl:

*Pours her heart out into a glass, shakes it up like a milkshake and hands it to MJ* >_> No?

HAHHAHAHA *Dives for it* NOOOOOOOOOOO MICHAEL YOU CANNOT DWINK THAT!!!

.....yet *puts in a sprig of mint and slice of lime* There!

Woah woah, hold up!

*Tips a sack of elbows, dog collars and broken wristwatches in there too*

I'd say that's about right.

lol lil_miss_mj and Ape :lol: hehe

and aww jayjackson thaz really an amazing one :)

If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
Michael, If you're gonna crash then crash burn
Don't worry baby, you're not alone

I see You, baby (shakin' that ass...shakin' that ass...shakin' that ass) :lol: Song by Groove Armada

:beatit:

:cry: now I'm crying again...

Michael...with you I feel like I keep falling more in love everyday...it's like the day when I finally hit the bottom just doesn't exist

I love you...but not as much as I will tomorrow

Well does this count? When I dream of him I always try not to swoon over him but am always speechless...............and can only manage a hug and hold gently as a friend, and I whisper ''I love you so so much, you are like a dear dear friend'' :)
Tender moments............dream on........:)

If I were Janet I'd dedicate Together again to Michael...it seems it's been written just for him...I miss you dearly Michael and I love you:love::hug:

Back