Monday 5th January 2009

mjsexbomb

Proud Member
Morning guys :) got plenty of snow here in England!
im so jealous of anyone whos in the sun! :D

i would of done this thread earlier but work is mental today. Not much news today.............

Michael Jackson News

BBC cuts impersonation from interview

The Quietus.com

michaeljackson_1230739371_crop_359x356.jpg

The BBC is allegedly depriving the nation of a reportedly "very funny" Michael Jackson impersonation by Paul McCartney after the corporation feared his "trans-racial" impression could prove too outrageous.
The former Beatle was said to have replied in Jackson's distinctive coo after being asked in an interview for a comment on the ailing King of Pop.
A BBC source speaking to The Daily Mail recounted: "McCartney started to reply in this high-pitched ***** voice, and apparently it was very funny." But, the source added: "They say it's a 'trans-racial impression' - that's what they say in a memo - and even by Macca that is beyond the pale."
See below to see McCartney and Jackson together in happier times.

http://thequietus.com/articles/00931-macca-s-michael-jackson-censored

Michael Jackson LA Roux Named fifth in BBC Sound of 2009 List

Contactmusic.com, UK - 2 hours ago
Caption: MICHAEL JACKSON has bought himself a new aeroplane.. The King of Pop was spotted browsing in antique store Off The Wall on Melrose Avenue in Los ...
La Roux named fifth in BBC Sound of 2009 list InTheNews.co.uk

Michael Jackson Mentionings

No mentionings just about Latoya being on Big Brother thats all

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1994 - Michael Jackson presented Debbie Allen with the award for "Outstanding Choreography" at the 26th Annual NCAAP Image Awards.

Michael Jackson Quote

I Like The Feelin' You're
Givin' Me
Just Hold Me Baby And I'm
In Ecstasy
- Michael Jackson, The Way You Make Me Feel
255315_a.jpg

Its also snowing here in north of germany ... what the hell ?!:ph34r:

Thanks !

thanks for the news :yes:
I liiike that pic of him!!!

X Factor winner's reign continues

_45330894_alex_burke_226gettyi.jpg

X Factor winner Alexandra Burke's cover of (Sony/ATV Songwriter) Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah has held on at number one for a third week...

Other acts to enjoy a post-Christmas sales surge included Elbow, MGMT and Michael Jackson with his King of Pop compilation...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7810617.stm

Factor winner Alexandra Burke's cover of (Sony/ATV Songwriter) Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah has held on at number one for a third week...

Other acts to enjoy a post-Christmas sales surge included Elbow, MGMT and Michael Jackson with his King of Pop compilation...

It looks like MJ is the BIGGEST winner. LOL!

Thanks MsMo.

It's snowing here in Denmark as well,
pleeease I want some sunshine :D

Thank you the news mjsexbomb (lol, btw. I loooove your username) ;)

It's snowing here in Denmark as well,
pleeease I want some sunshine :D

Thank you the news mjsexbomb (lol, btw. I loooove your username) ;)

We had over 35" of snow by me in December before Christmas alone. I have no sun to send you. Could I send you some snow instead?

What i would like to know will mike spokeperson will respond to the latest crap bout mike? :angry:

What i would like to know will mike spokeperson will respond to the latest crap bout mike? :angry:
I don't think that he needs to respond, it will only give this crazy "writer" more publicity. Dr. T said what he should say and that's enough.

okay...thanx...sorry guys it just im really worried.

Has this been posted anywhere?

Michael Jackson 'To Leave Paul McCartney The Beatles' Back Catalogue In Will'

Yes it has been posted and for obvious reasons (ridicules)
MOVED to the Tabloid section -

um that will story is stupid on so many levels. The beatles catalogue is now part of a company and cannot just be seperated out that easily. Ffs what is wrong with these people?

Back