Merry Christmas! (Julian Calendar)

dangerous_88

Proud Member
Hello everybody! Some of you might know that today it is Christmas Eve in some of the countries of the world...One of which is Serbia, my country. :)

I know that there are only a few of us celebrating Christmas today,by the Julian Calendar...

But still, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and may God bless you all with health, happiness and the joy of being with the people you love - friends and family.

Much love from Serbia.

Milan.

Happy Christmas !!!
I hope that you have the moust beautiful Christmas Time ever! :yes:

Merry Christmas to all my friends from Serbia!:cheeky:​

Thank you all wonderful friends and once again all the best to the ones celebrating :)

thats soooo cool!! im tell my parents about the julian calendar so i cud have 2 christmases lolol. but have fun be safe dangerous_88(hey that rhymes lol) and whoever elses thats celebrating!!

thanks Shaun ! Merry Christmas to you too then! Though this one is Orthodox, not Catholic :) But never mind, you can still be happy for us :) lol

Hey we had a great Christmas Eve supper! Ya know, the 12-course meal. I kept it simple but it was really good. My daughter Alyona helped cook. Tomorrow she will play Babushka (and her little sisters will play the 3 Kings) and give out gifts. Fun fun! God bless! S Novom Godom!

l've never know that too till Milan said to me yesterday in Msn ,merry christmas!guys enjoy

Hey we had a great Christmas Eve supper! Ya know, the 12-course meal. I kept it simple but it was really good. My daughter Alyona helped cook. Tomorrow she will play Babushka (and her little sisters will play the 3 Kings) and give out gifts. Fun fun! God bless! S Novom Godom!

Wow it sounds fun! :)

Well here in Serbia it's not 12 courses hehe. It is a bit different, but still it is a really magical eve...there is just something in the air! Have fun today! Merry Christmas :)

merry christmas :D
We celebrate 'driekoningen' which means 'three kings' ( balthazar, caspar and melchior where their names but I don't know what they are in english. They followed the star and gave presents to little baby Jesus))the 6th of januari.
Children go out and sing for people, so they get money or candy :yes:

Back