Proud Member
Here's a new model from Hong Kong based Hot Toys:

i5dbmc.jpg

1491sm8.jpg

16hufj6.jpg

2mds6l4.jpg

kanyig.jpg

jjqmn6.jpg

I have a weird feeling that I'm the only one who preffered the first version of it. Can't really say why, but this one feels slightly.. could I say too masculine?..

This is the same, but they updated the face, check the original thread for the figure, I updated it a few days ago ;) Unless you want 2 threads on the same topic? thats taboo here

Anyway I like to have them .The japanese version is too expensive.How much are these?

I have a weird feeling that I'm the only one who preffered the first version of it. Can't really say why, but this one feels slightly.. could I say too masculine?..
:no::no: You are not alone (no pun intended), I like the first version better than this version. I mean they have his pout down to a T, but the other one has a kinder look to it.

But still.

It's the face he sometimes do while dancing. Especially on the dangerous tour.

I think it's quite nice.

OMG why the hell did they update the face?? it was great the other way! I hated this one, where the hell are his cheek bones?? :eek:

Hes looking more like E'cas than the real Michael.... :(

can sum1 post the original version next to this one so we can compare which is better,, I want one.. which ever one is more real, and captures Mikes presence the best,,

the face is actually VERY thriller era.. just light skinned. Look at those 2 first pics man.. Can't you guys see that?

^^^^

Yeah actually! :lol:

I think they are both great! - I'd love to have them.

There should be the outfit for scream / history tour vers. available, too ! xD

WOW that would look awesome.

id love to have something like that on my car dashboard. a different pose each week lol

why is mj a toy? he will never ever be taken seriosly in the music industry like that. He did a big mistake with the cover of the history album. MJ grov up like you did on the dangerous album! pleas:)

why is mj a toy? he will never ever be taken seriosly in the music industry like that. He did a big mistake with the cover of the history album. MJ grov up like you did on the dangerous album! pleas:)
Um, Michael has already been taken seriously in the music industry

and ALL successful performers have merchandising:smilerolleyes:

Um, Michael has already been taken seriously in the music industry

and ALL successful performers have merchandising:smilerolleyes:

Yeah I don't see why this should be a reason for MJ to not be taken seriously.

^^They have Elvis bobbleheads :lol:

Why can't Michael have a cool looking action figure?

Back