Most Addictiive Word To Do With Mj ??

Fav Mj Words

• Total voters

pwincessxpeaches

Proud Member
What Do Yhooo Think The Mose Addictive word is that mj says , or do yhooo ever find yuur self speaking out a mj interview lol.
coz i do
from now im always sayying
DAGONIT !!!
Shmone Man
Speakin Out The Oprah winfree Interviiew 1993 xD
x

Omg, that is scary!
I do exactly the same :eek:
Sometimes when I sit in my room by myself I just start making my own little interview :lol:

And my fav MJ word would have to be Auuww, and Doggone lover :p
And when I pick up my phone, Whoo iiis iit? :lol:

Omg, that is scary!
Sometimes when I sit in my room by myself I just start making my own little interview :lol:

Zomg!!! Jayyyy MEE TOO hehe :p

Omg, that is scary!

LOL! that's hilarious!

I Love You MORE!!
Hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
What a Schmuck!!!!!
I Love Touring!! LOL

Def. Hee Hee for me. I don't know how many times I hear people try to mimic that vocal improvisation in front of me. Because that's all it is. It's not like he says it on his off time, or out of thin air. It's a vocal improv.

I went with "Doggone it baby!" So sexy, I gotta say:wub: When he said that while singing Billie Jean live, man that sounds so right cuz the song is about a groupie named Billie Jean:lol:
I Love You MORE!!
Hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
What a Schmuck!!!!!
I Love Touring!! LOL
Haha nice list:D

I went with "aoww" but "dogonit baby" is a close second. But where's "dogone luvah"? lol

well i can't use it because here in my country everybody speaks spanish haha and i can't imaging me sayin he hee aowwww haha

but i like shamone!!!

michael and his words be killing me.. when i was little i was tickled by what he says..i still am... but my fav saying is shmone.. something about that phrase.. i love the way chris tucker says it..

Shamone!!
And the hooooooo one, you know what I mean! LMAO! :lol:

Back