Monday 12th January 2009

mjsexbomb

Proud Member
Good Morning Everyone :D Not alot of news at the moment, will update if any comes in :cheeky:

Michael Jackson News

Uri Geller: Michael Jackson is not just a vulnerable person in a wheelchair

Now magazine.co.uk

Psychic says singer is a good dad

Uri Geller wants pal Michael Jackson to launch a pop comeback.

The psychic reckons *****, 50, will be revitalised healthwise if he sets himself a goal to achieve.

Michael was always fragile, but he gets incredible energy, motivation and inspiration when he engages himself with music,’ Uri explains.
‘He has always lived through that, and when he’s not writing or producing, when he’s not dancing in that incredible way of his, all you really have left is this vulnerable person in a wheelchair. He should be more than that.’

Uri, 61, also defends Michael’s parenting skills. The Thriller star was criticised for hanging his youngest son Prince Michael Jackson II, now 6, out of a balcony in November 2002.

‘I believe he is a good father,’ he tells The New Review. ‘Sure he’s made mistakes – dangling the baby out of a window was not a good idea – but he’s a dedicated dad who loves them very much.’

***** is also dad to son Prince Michael Jr and daughter Paris Katherine with ex-wife Deborah Rowe.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebr...t-just-a-vulnerable-person-in-a-wheelchair/1/
Michael Jackson Mentionings

Contactmusic.com
JACKSON 5 - TITO JACKSON SUED BY 'SECRET DAUGHTER

gtito1_full.jpg
michael-jackson.jpg

A New York woman is suing TITO JACKSON, alleging the former JACKSON 5 star is her real father.
Tanay Rodney Jackson filed a petition at Brooklyn Family Court last summer (08), in a bid to have the guitarist declared as her dad.
She alleges Tito - the older brother of pop superstar Michael Jackson - regularly visited her in her teens, but refused to acknowledge her existence in public.
Tanay tells the New York Post, "He told me he was my father when I was 27. (He would) pop over now and then. He didn't want it public. He was ashamed."
The singer has three grown-up sons, Toriano, Taryll and Tito Joseph, with his ex wife Delores Martes.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/tito jackson sued by secret daughter_1091422

Motown at 50: Yesterday’s soul classics revisited

The independent.co.uk/music

From Aretha Franklin and Marvin Gaye to The Supremes and Stevie Wonder - to mark Motown's birthday, today's stars select their favourite soul classics
Interviews by Elisa Bray and Miranda Bryant

VV Brown: 'I Want You Back', Jackson 5
I have such good memories of this song. When I was a kid, we had this Jackson 5 video of the life of Michael Jackson. My brother and sisters and I used to practice the moves, the shuffles, the twisting and turning in our living room. We all had afros, too. It's amazing that Jackson was a young boy with such an incredible voice. Such a soulful vocal coming out of a child, it inspired you. There are soul elements to my music; you can't help but have influence from that era, it's so revolutionary and monumental.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ayrsquos-soul-classics-revisited-1300406.html

ITN.co.uk

Michael Jackson Musical set to Thrill

thriller-live.jpg

Eight different performers are gearing up to play Michael Jackson in a West End show charting the pop star's life. The King of Pop's 40-year career has been put into a stage show called Thriller Live, covering hits from the Jackson Five days to his 1991 album Dangerous.
Ricko Baird, another Jackson performer, once doubled for the man himself in the video You Rock My World and choreographed the video
Roger Wright, one of the men playing Jackson, said he is honoured to play the part.
"Obviously he's such a perfectionist and and amazing artist you want to, as a performer, do it justice and obviously there's only one Mike you know," he said.
"From our hearts, on the stage, we just try and do our best and make it sound good "
Ricko Baird, another Jackson performer, once doubled for the man himself in the video You Rock My World and choreographed the video.
"It's big shoes to fill but you just do the best you can and you know I love Michael Jackson and I've worked with him, and as a child growing up you just know Michael Jackson, you know, all the moves and stuff," he said.
"So, yeah, you just got to focus. It's a really focused mind state you have to be in to make sure the performance comes across like he would do it."
Thriller Live opens at London's Lyric theatre on January 21st.

http://itn.co.uk/news/354ba383dba1a596282307502197d132.html

Today in Michael Jackson History

1996 - Janet Jackson signed a four-album deal with Virgin estimated at $80 million.

2004 - A judge ruled that cameras would not be allowed in the court room for Michael Jackson's arraignment on January 16.

2004 - Jermaine Jackson held a press conference to describe plans to support his brother Michael during his arraignment in Santa Maria on January 16.

2004 - At a Beverly Hills hotel a meeting was held by Michael Jackson's attorneys, managers, accountants and Nation of Islam leaders. Jackson reportedly participated via conference call.

Michael Jackson Quote​

Get me out

Into the night-time
Four walls won't hold me tonight
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite
- Michael Jackson, Human Nature

a529556743_1763666_8417.jpg
love14.gif

Michael Jackson HIStory Tidbits

HIStory tin pencil case, :wub: I used to have one of this, when I was 12 but I ruined it with tipex on the inside! Silly girl! :doh: A rare item I believe?

emptymysterycan.jpg

awww these were lush, :cheers:they tasted like peachy wine! Devine! Another rare item

Video of the day

Ghosts :wub:
default.jpg

Members Birthdays :D

birthday.gif
12th January 2009​

birthday30.gif

love03.gif

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
uri stfu he is not vulnerable at all. quite the contrary hes a very strong man. as for the wheelchair it is part of his disguises. maybe he gets lazy sometimes and wants to get on a wheelchair. big deal. if i was a celebrity i would do the same thing. ppl always wanna find a reason behind every single thing michael does when sometimes theres no real reason at all. except maybe sillyness and lazyness :p
uri needs to get that michael aint his pal no more. i feel sorry for him because it seems like hes talking to himself. lol
and that bookstore story is 13 days old. or should i say its from the past year ? lol
how long we will be reading articles about it ? :innocent:

That uri gellar

he annoys me :angry:

Me too. But then again, I'm sure Uri will deny he said this one too. He did that the last time an article was written with him supposedly talking nice about Michael. I think Uri has made it quite clear where he stands with Michael, although Uri's hatred of Michael is severely misplaced IMO. Sometimes I think the media are just trying to bait a statement from Uri so they can maybe in turn get Michael mad enough to say something too.

Last edited:
uri stfu he is not vulnerable at all. quite the contrary hes a very strong man. as for the wheelchair it is part of his disguises. maybe he gets lazy sometimes and wants to get on a wheelchair. big deal. if i was a celebrity i would do the same thing. ppl always wanna find a reason behind every single thing michael does when sometimes theres no real reason at all. except maybe sillyness and lazyness :p
uri needs to get that michael aint his pal no more. i feel sorry for him because it seems like hes talking to himself. lol
and that bookstore story is 13 days old. or should i say its from the past year ? lol
how long we will be reading articles about it ? :innocent:

Michael Jackson or George Constanza we talking about here? :p

uri stfu he is not vulnerable at all. quite the contrary hes a very strong man.
MJ is emotionally vulnerable. Didn't that Prince of Bahrain also said the same thing?
But MJ has such a contradictory character.
He is vulnerable yet very strong. Like he is easily hurt but at the same time, he is resilient and he tries to be strong and stay strong.
He is shy off stage but when he gets on stage, he become the total opposite of it. He is mature (and very man) but he is also like a big kid.
Just contradictory. And that's what makes him special.

good morrowing it's monday :boohoo: the weekend is gone :boohoo: i found some news that's o.k :)

here is website:http://popdirt.com/is-akon-working-on-michael-jacksons-comeback-album/71169/

Is Akon Working On Michael Jackson’s Comeback Album?

Kevin Nottingham spoke with Akon in a Q&A, asking the singer about whether he’s been working with Michael Jackson on his comeback album. “Um, of course Mike is probably working on something very special,” Akon responded. “I can’t get into full detail exactly what is going on with the project. And that’s just more so that we can have the leverage this time without stuff getting leaked around. But um, just be looking for something later in the future… I just can’t tell you when.” Akon also talked about his ‘Hold My Hand’ duet with Jackson that leaked on the internet and was then pulled off his latest album. Check out the entire interview here.

here is website:http://www.hiphopforfree.com/2009/01/11/michael-jackson-and-jackson-5-the-motown-years-50-2009/-you can download them the sings :) :yes:

this is different news that doesn't have link :no: sorry is just came this way :yes:

TRAILER: Michael Jackson's Moonwalker - Angry Video Game Nerd (Episode 63)

Seriously, what does Uri Geller do aside from talking about MJ?

I read these articles and it's ALWAYS something regarding MJ, never about what URI is doing. LOL! It appears that they don't care what Uri is doing, they only want to know what Uri has to say about Michael.

Seriously, what does Uri Geller do aside from talking about MJ?

I read these articles and it's ALWAYS something regarding MJ, never about what URI is doing. LOL! It appears that they don't care what Uri is doing, they only want to know what Uri has to say about Michael.

Uri regarding the legal deal with the sheik
Every news organisation in Britain was hammering my phone with calls,
texts and emails when the news broke that Michael Jackson could be
flying into Britain to fight financial claims by Sheikh Abdullah, son
of the king of Bahrain.
[...]
In all my conversations with him (Michael - ed.) I have been struck by his guileless,
trusting nature and his childlike naivety. He accepts the most
improbable situations as perfectly normal — and because he has been a
superstar since he was five years old, the improbable is normal to him.
I’m certain that he would not have understood the terms of any business
deal made during his year of crisis, and I imagine he wouldn’t even
have known what was going on.
He might get over his legal ordeal, but the media never will. By the
tenth call, I was ready to switch off my phone... except that some of
the journalists also wanted to talk about I’m A Celebrity. And I’ve got
lots I want to say about that.
http://site.uri-geller.com/bugs__michael_jackson__meteorites

Do you know it? IF you want more what Uri is telling about Michel check this one:

http://www.uri-geller.com/articles/weekly-news/2005/june/25.htm

hi :waving: good morrowing everybody i found more news today is monday wounderfull :) :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
That uri gellar

he annoys me :angry:

Me too.

The line about all you have when MJ is not working on music is a vulnerable man in a wheelchair ?? WTF ?? BS!

He really has to stop talking about Mike!

But, thanks for the news!

I've been busy lately and haven't been around much so I don't know if this has been posted or not. I didn't see it on a brief search of the board but if I missed it, my apologies. :flowers:

I heard a new song on the radio this morning (Steve Harvey Morning Show) by Babyface. It's called "I Need A Love Song" and it mentions Michael in the lyrics "...when Michael made the world go crazy". It's a beautiful feel good song which I loved from the first listen. The Michael reference just made it all the more sweeter. :cloud9:

Anyway, for those who haven't heard it...

Edit: I don't know how to get the youtube screen to show so you'll have to just click on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-ZGdXXypc

Last edited:
I've been busy lately and haven't been around much so I don't know if this has been posted or not. I didn't see it on a brief search of the board but if I missed it, my apologies. :flowers:

I heard a new song on the radio this morning (Steve Harvey Morning Show) by Babyface. It's called "I Need A Love Song" and it mentions Michael in the lyrics "...when Michael made the world go crazy". It's a beautiful feel good song which I loved from the first listen. The Michael reference just made it all the more sweeter. :cloud9:

Anyway, for those who haven't heard it...

Edit: I don't know how to get the youtube screen to show so you'll have to just click on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-ZGdXXypc

Wow - that's great!

Haven't heard the song, but will go to youtube and hear it!

for the truth i didn't post the news about the uri gellar :no:

but i'm sorry that i made people feelupset about the other news i post about tabloid i'm sorry :cry: :flowers: :hug:

enjoy your day :) :sun:

do we have to give geller attention. another bitter and twisted fool who flipped when he no longer got to hang around mj

Mr Urine Constipated only gets any press bashing MJ and it's just shows the sorry state of the media now to even entertain his BS.

Thanks for the news, happy birthday to everyone celebrating their birthdays this week. :flowers:

Where the magic of Michael grew wings...

Happy 50th Birthday Motown!!! :D

Thanx for ALL of the beautiful music :clapping:

Michael Jackson (L), Stevie Wonder (R) and Berry Gory's sister, Esther Gordy Edwards (C).

Here is something funny I would like to shae with you:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20251812,00.html

After walking down the aisle Saturday under the magnolia trees at Church Estates Vineyards in Malibu, Fergie and Josh Duhamel had a star-studded concert awaiting them at their champagne reception.

"Kid Rock was there with will.i.am rapping," Fergie's mother, Terri Jackson, said during an interview on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Monday. "It was an amazing show. It would cost you a fortune – and I'm sure it did – to see this show."

Another surprise performer: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star (and Fergie's childhood friend) Alfonso Ribeiro, who performed Michael Jackson's smash "Billie Jean."

"He was amazing," Terri Jackson said. "That guy can sing! Fergie and he have been friends for years."

Happy Bithday, Motown!

Barry Gordy said the reason why people don't sell cd's today is the mangle of quality, the mangle of creativity. The stars become lazy because of all the buttons, the technique they use. We need someone who invents new creative music...

I completely agree with him on that. Unfortunately there is nobody who bothers to safe the industry...nobody but one or 2.

Back