anyone else have trouble in skool?!

alexcat321

Proud Member
In my skool, I'm probably one of the only MJ fans to find there that like him as much as I do. Lot's of people now know of my Mj captivation and people have an issue with this OF COURSE! In todays world, Mj's image has been destoyed by the media and past cases with child molestation and poeple look at MJ as a weirdo becuz of his unfortunate past. I'm looked at weirdly as an MJ "liker" and I wanted to know if anyone else has this problem in skool amongst their peers and fellow classmates?

No, I don't have the problem (where are you from?), but I know many fans who have huge problems with parents and classmates. They even beat them because they are MJ fans. If you can't bear their reactions with defensive talk just try hard to ignore their remarks about MJ, because if you get too emotional about MJ, they will REALLY get at you, because it will become fun to hurt you.

in my school, i was known as a big MJ fan in whole school, and my classmates wanted his albums to listen them all ;)

even they wanted me to perform a impersonation performance for prom night.

so, i didn't have any problems, yet i made new fans :D

Well there's one that bothers me a lot, like I tell him to keep his own opinions to himself and instead he's like "that's the world's opinion, he's undeniably guilty!" and he's like the bump on the road trying to stop me from dancing like MJ. :mad: I can compare this guy to... Katt Williams.

Most other kids in school have their own opinions on MJ's personal life. However, they admire him as a singer. People know me as the "Legend" for doing impersonations in the cafeteria at lunch. They actually call me Michael Jackson, and even the teachers liked it (well aside from the crotch grab, LOL gotta lay off that). But one of the so-called "Professional" DJs is one I hate the most... He, and another friend of his, are the only ones in the school who DJ for dances etc. and they seem particularly angry at my performances. They're very jealous and on my yearbook they signed it with a big... something!!!! :mad:

But one of the so-called "Professional" DJs is one I hate the most... He, and another friend of his, are the only ones in the school who DJ for dances etc. and they seem particularly angry at my performances. They're very jealous and on my yearbook they signed it with a big... something!!!! :mad:
you just said it in your quote,they are jelous,that,s it,they are jealous of you,i,d just like to say,i know it,s hard,but just try to ignore them,give them a sarcastic laugh and then just walk away,the more they see they are upsetting you,the more they will do it,i am 33yr old,i was picked on in school,not about mj,but now i am older and i look back,this is the way i should have handled them,don,t give them any reaction just walk away ,they will soon get bored,and move on to something or someone else.:yes:

Me too and they r always takin the mick but i don't care cuz it is my opinion - although sometimes it really gets on my nerves. But on the other hand i have made some of my friends MJ fans and they always support me. Also loads of the older kids r always tellin me to do impersonations and they say "HEY MICHAEL DO THE MOONWALK!" lol! It rocks when that happens!!! I have just ordered the 2009 thriller 25 calendar!

My best friend reckons that I am the only person in the world who likes him and that everyone's just getting tickets because its his last tour (what complete bullshit). But I just ignore him as I know the truth. Also he reckons that he knows more about him than me (complete and utter bullshit) I know almost everything about him. Also he doesn't like me calling Michael a 'friend' since I never met him (I know Michael would love to have friends that he doesn't know about).

. If you can't bear their reactions with defensive talk just try hard to ignore their remarks about MJ, because if you get too emotional about MJ, they will REALLY get at you, because it will become fun to hurt you.

Anit that the truth!
When the trial was happening
I was so upset at times that i had tears in my eyes and my family would say "OH god grow up..u dont even know the man personally!"
But i did ignore them, but at times it was hard not to.

At my old school I was made fun of for liking whoever I liked, no matter who they were. But when news got out that I liked MJ, boy did they ever have fun with me. I was even made fun of four liking horses, mostly because I drew them a lot. They asked me if I wanted him to molest me. This struck a nerve, and every day, when I got home, I'd throw whatever I could get my hands on at the walls. At this time, I was at a loss at what to do. I just ignored them, but it got worse, and the day summer vacation started seemed even better than normal. I gladly moved schools to get a fresh start, and to this day I haven't told anyone in my school about my MJ fanhood.

There is this guy I know saying that mj is a geniuse and all that.. But then he says that he's a child molester.. I know it isn true, but he says "you know its true" then brings fact from wikipedia that mj did oral bnlablalblablalblalblalg.. What should I tell him? Im sick of him saying it all that time now.

My school has no problem. Non-offensive jokes are often made about him.

I am like the only person in my school that likes him too! I am obsessed with him everyone thinks I'm crazy! It drives me mad - everyone calls him 'The Child Fiddler' and I'm just like HE DIDN'T HE DIDN'T and get all angry and upset.
Their so mean. People make jokes and say mean stuff to me about him. Everyone seems to have a problem with my MSN address (its ilovemichael blah blah blah) but tbh I don't care. I'm just happy that I can support and like someone lots and thats not going to stop me!

haha i had a hard time in school. especially middle school, that's when he divorced lmp and then had his son the next yr. it was so funny how everyone would talk smack but when we'd get off th ebus, they'd ask to borrow this album or that album.

lol I don't have any problem
some friends become fans of him,because I started to show them his music..

Most people, the majority, in America are way too gullible. They practically hear everything they believe. I live in Florida, USA and they torture me with ridiculous and untrue rumors about Michael. I usually defend Michael because he's practically my idol. People do not understand what he's done for the world and how he contributed to the hungry children in Africa and around the world. My tip, don't listen to what they say - they know nothing.

never had that problem in skool but i had it in work and its so annoying esp when MJ is in the news but i have learned to deal with it and not take it so seriously they dont understand Michael like i do.

I'm seriously getting sick of people at school :( Everyday I get jokes and name calling (Kiddie Fiddler, Baby Dangler :mad: ) ARGHHHH And the worst one is ' But he went from Black to White how racist!' I'm like HE DIDN'T MAKE HIMSELF GO WHITE HE DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE HE HAS VILITIGO!! Ugh :(

I hate them :(

Poor Michael it annoys/upsets me so much :( He is an innocent, loving, kind man :(

Most people, the majority, in America are way too gullible. They practically hear everything they believe.

I know! It's America, man. :rolleyes:

My friends mostly respect the fact I like him, thankfully. However, if I'm telling someone I like him and they're like "Doesn't he molest kids?", I'm just like "No, that's not true, don't believe any of that". I notice if you're calm and you don't flip out at people, they don't really make fun of you, because you don't give them a reason to.

I seem to be having almost no trouble about MJ in school, people are listening to him on there ipods (and singing along) even if it is The Jacksons there listening to (they are only crediting MJ for the song. So all good for MJ here :) .

I became a fan in my second year of my secondary school, when i was 14 (i went to a prep school first which went from 4-13) and my school was so small (200/300 people) that everyone knew that i was a fan! I was always ragged for it, but never really badly - i just joked about it! It's the best way to deal with it - everyone's entitled to their own opinion. It's just unfortunate that, for some people, Michael's eccentricity is a 'problem'.

Some dumbass boys just loved making fun of me because I was a MJ fan. It was very hurtful

I am from American now living in England. There seems to be more people who accept MJ over here than in America. I have ran into some ppl who don't like him, but in the US, if I said I love MJ about 95% of the people whould laugh at me or insult MJ almost instantly.:(

I was teased in school all the way from age 6 until I graduated high school. It NEVER ended! I even got beat up threats from boys, and the class would gang up and make fun of me..and then reduce me to tears after years and years. One time a teacher made fun of me in front of the whole class!!!:eek: One year I got fed up and whooped some kid's @ss. He had it coming though, because he was starting to get personal and I felt threatened. I was the dorkiest girl in the school.:unsure: It has stayed with me ever since.
I'm still proud to be a Michael Jackson fan-_-... stand up for what you believe in and what you love.

Back