I'll Be There as an adult

coolerthanallie

Proud Member
I don't know how many people have seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5O61yKkdr4

I think it is fantastic. Michael looks so good, and it all just works.

I know he performs I'll Be There on tour. Remember his amazing ending from the 30th anniversary special?

Anyway, the point is I wonder if Michael plans to release his adult version of I'll Be There. Because, though I enjoy the J5 version, I love Michael's adult voice much more, it's deeper, smoother, more soulful.

Do you think it's a possible ballad on the new album, or on any greatest hits packages that will inevitably be released?

it's on dangerous short film dvd that's already released and yea uou're right he looks great in the video.

I love that commercial, Michael voice sounds beautiful. This is the kind of stuff I wish he'd do in his concerts.

It's soo great!

That's what I would LOVE to see live!

MJ playing the Piano and singing! - and nothing more than that, not other instruments! Would be soo beautiful!

I don't know how many people have seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5O61yKkdr4

I think it is fantastic. Michael looks so good, and it all just works.

I know he performs I'll Be There on tour. Remember his amazing ending from the 30th anniversary special?

Anyway, the point is I wonder if Michael plans to release his adult version of I'll Be There. Because, though I enjoy the J5 version, I love Michael's adult voice much more, it's deeper, smoother, more soulful.

Do you think it's a possible ballad on the new album, or on any greatest hits packages that will inevitably be released?

:angel:Be still my heart~~~ Absolutely any thing in life is possiable..!

There is a full adult version of "I'll Be There". It is possibly that the adult version of "I'll Be There" which is on the "Decade" acetates is different than the rearranged version from the Pepsi ad.

The adult version was recorded in 1989 along with "Never Can Say Goodbye" which is also on "Decade". So these two versions are actually ultra-rare and might be also in the hands of avid collectors/traders.

The greatest hits album was shelved in 1990 due to an avalanche of new material, prompting thoughts of a brand new album (Dangerous) instead, much to the delight of his fans.

There is a full adult version of "I'll Be There". It is possibly that the adult version of "I'll Be There" which is on the "Decade" acetates is different than the rearranged version from the Pepsi ad.

The adult version was recorded in 1989 along with "Never Can Say Goodbye" which is also on "Decade". So these two versions are actually ultra-rare and might be also in the hands of avid collectors/traders.

The greatest hits album was shelved in 1990 due to an avalanche of new material, prompting thoughts of a brand new album (Dangerous) instead, much to the delight of his fans.

Impressive...you sure know your music lingo...:punk:

i loove the adult version!! Maybe even more than the original, his adult voice fits the song so beautifully, and that advert is one of the sweetest but saddest things i ever seen!

Thank God they scrapped the Decade album in favor of Dangerous. Dangerous IMO is Michael's best album ever.

brings tears to my eyes everytime,and im being so serious
I feel you. The song, him sitting on the piano, lil' Mike walking in, him and his brothers sleeping in the car (this pic gets me very emotional everytime I look at it cuz...they was on the road a lot and worked so hard)

Hess yeah that version is amazing too! I've always thought so. Every element in it, even "Everybody!!!" sounds soulful...The back vocals are great too.

Back