Did mj say anything to you about your life...and why?

speedway

Proud Member
Well...i have been an MJ fan for as long I can remember. Im about to get older, and I look at thing in a diffrent why than I did before. I want things and art to be real and to say somthing to me about my life. I just want to take a look back an see what MJ has done in hs art that meke us feel conected to his art. what make us as e person feel conected to him and why? there are manys ongs that MJ dose that only he and we as fan con know how he feels. but is there songs that can say anything about or life. the youth that we are? about our generation?
for me MJ was a pinore when he relesed BAD. beacasue he was a bit controvercial but wite a positive massage, and he did actually heal a bit of the world with heal the world in dangerous, and he looked like a more mature artist. his musci was more cahalanging in a way...that hasnet happend in god knows how many years.... but i want to know what songs dose say anything to you about your life? and why?
To me his latest interesting song was Will you be there. it´s a masterpiace!

Its quite intresting what you brought up ! Michael has defined the real meaning of art for me.I think he is among very few artists who actualy writes and sings from heart and thats why once you get to know him you relate to him.

I would say We've had enough and for some strange reason little susie.
I agree with you on Will you be there there is something so especial about that song.

personally I listen to keep the faith alot. The msg in that sound is very profound. I stand by the fact that in decades to come when they analyse mjs work he will be as popular if not more than years gone by.

Interesting thread.... :flowers:

have you noticed how some songs seem to 'change' in meaning as you get older, as you have different life experiences yourself? Like, I don't think anyone who's not a parent yet can fully appreciate Speechless or You Are My Life.

Those songs run deep... Keep the Faith, Will you be there, On the line... all favorites - Heal the World too. I would add Whatever Happens, that song is so hugely underestimated, as is all of Invincible.

Interesting thread.... :flowers:

have you noticed how some songs seem to 'change' in meaning as you get older, as you have different life experiences yourself? Like, I don't think anyone who's not a parent yet can fully appreciate Speechless or You Are My Life.

Those songs run deep... Keep the Faith, Will you be there, On the line... all favorites - Heal the World too. I would add Whatever Happens, that song is so hugely underestimated, as is all of Invincible.

Yeah when I was younger the lyrics wasn't that important for me, now the lyrics are very very important.

Whatever Happens is my all time favourite song. I can't stand losing people, I dislike change, and I don't want to lose the people I love.
Similarly, Will You Be There I absolutely love. It means so much to me. I guess because I find I'm always there for people, and a lot of the times, actually, so many times it's happened that those I thought great friends turn out to be selfish beings (I don't blame them, it's human nature, I guess). I don't really expect much of anyone anymore and Will You Be There is a sort of hope, an expression of what I want, I guess.

Whatever Happens is my all time favourite song. I can't stand losing people, I dislike change, and I don't want to lose the people I love.
Similarly, Will You Be There I absolutely love. It means so much to me. I guess because I find I'm always there for people, and a lot of the times, actually, so many times it's happened that those I thought great friends turn out to be selfish beings (I don't blame them, it's human nature, I guess). I don't really expect much of anyone anymore and Will You Be There is a sort of hope, an expression of what I want, I guess.

I wont let ya down hun. Believe me.

The song "Human Nature" makes me nearly crying everytime I sing a long with it. I don't know why but the lyrics really touches me deeply.
Also a song like "Dirt Diana" leaves me with a very odd feeling in my whole body if I listen to it closely.

He has written so many different styles of lyrics that it can tell you almost everything about life - seen from he's perspectiv that is.

"The Earth Song" had a huge impact on me when I heard it for the first time back in 7' grade when it was released. It was really my first meeting with a cultural/political statement that I could somewhat understand and agree with on a personal level, and it opened my eyes for the problems in the world. And for Michael Jackson. :)

But I think that theres a similar feeling in all he's music. A message of love and simplicity. In most of he's songs he's turning the spotlight inside of him and the listener. Ask's himself and us to start with ourselfs, be strong, clever and nonejudgemental towards others. And to feel the beat! :)

Last edited:
man in the mirror

2300 jackson street

going back to indiana j5

music and me

with a childs heart

for all time

human nature

are the most personal to me

Well...there is things I have notice when I get older ( now 29 :D ) is that I dont care that much about hit´s and songs that hits you the first time you hear it. I more fall in love wite songs that feels real. like "whatever happends" "will you be there" "laberian girl" and so on....and thats the harde songs to make I think, you cant hide behinde fancy studio effectesm you have to write it, and mean it.

He taught me to create albums with quality, promise my fans an album and 3 years later never release it. Than he taught me about how much Music is art, and how we should use music to our personal advantage. He taught me how to manage fame, kids, and my sex-life all on the low. He's taught me more than my Teacher has.....

Back