Ideas for MJ products you would like to see

Maestro

Proud Member
Ok I thought I would start a thread where you can list what MJ products you'd like to see comercially available. I'd like to see members put in as much detail as possible abouth the product. Who knows maybe somewhere someone who can get the ball on these sort of projects rolling will read them.

First off let me say what just about every fan on here has been saying we want all of MJ's concerts on DVD/Blu-Ray

My idea on these would be to have a deluxe collectors version of each concert, Victory, Bad, Dangerous, Histroy, MSG 30th Anniversary, in Widescreen with a variety of stereo and surround sound formats availble eg 2.0, 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1.

Each concert would come with a program guide of the concert such as was availble for purchase at the concert in a booklet with plenty of high quality photos. Also maybe one or two of the best reviews by serious critics should be included.

Plenty of extra features should be included on a second disc, a documentary on the making of and preperation of the concert with plenty of backstage footage, interviews and media coverage of MJ's arrival into the country where the concert was filmed.

The packaging of the DVD / Blu-Ray could come in a little tin for the collectors edition. The standard DVD cover should be a high quality photo of an iconic pose / dance move performed by michael in the concert.

Anyway list your dream products...

MJLIVE!!: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Live Concert Package (dvd and blu ray)

A Jewlery Line, some fly earrings,watches,necklaces,bracelets,pendants,and rings (fit for royalty with alot of bling)

bracelet because he always wear it. and I think about Credit Card ... screen of MJ LOGO for MJ Fan cardholder only . Haha ...

I would love to see a 2nd boxset released, only this time, unreleased material and rarities on it..no greatest hits!

I would also love to see a DVD boxset of not only concert footage, but award show appearances, his ENTIRE Super Bowl halftime performance, and TV specials (Elizabeth Taylor's celebration, his performance on the Sammy Davis Jr special, his performance at President Clinton's inauguaration)

And to top it off, a DVD boxset with ALL of his music videos, including rare ones (such as Whatzupwitu, Why with 3T) and any unreleased music videos (like She's Out Of My Life_

More t shirts, sneakers, Blu Ray concerts, Demos , mobile phone, ipods,

I would like a Michael Jackson On Demand channel
also a DVD package of concerts
a DVD collection of all of his videos, not just a selected few
a photobook similar to that Beatles Anthology book
a Michael Jackson iPod

Back