michael's comeback performance

iboz75

Proud Member
I hope it happens, but something in my gut tells me otherwise. Here's why:

I think that Michael has not performed in so long that he's probally scared to perfom. Mabey he's scared of being judged negatively. Of people saying "That performance sucked. He's not as good as he used to be." I mean, the worst fear a performer has is for the crowed not to like him.

So it might not happen. I hope that he can get the confidence to go out there and give it his best.

hmm maybe. But then the other half of me thinks... NOO WAYYY he totally knows hes the best and he cant wait to perform to an audience again. Michael knows as soon as he goes anywhere people go crazy for him, so how will he be scared of performin to people who love him. ANNDD all of his life hes been on stage, i dont see how michael could ever be afraid to perform... its in his blood! i mean come on surely uv heard him say 'the most comfortable place in the world to me is bein onstage... i could sleep onstage' remember that!!!! Nahhh hes michael jackson.. he knows hes good and hes got confidence, i think most people will agree wiv me. BUT i do kno wheere ur comin from though, i can see how u wuld think that after all this time mayb he a lil scared.. (NAHHH) SORRY for the rant lol!!!!

I'm not so sure. He hasn't perfomed in like 8 years. I too would be nervous. In 2001 MSG concert to him was just another day at the races. A few years before, he wrappedup the HIStory tour, and then there was MJ and friends. So he was kinda still out there.

Mabey now he would feel foreign to the current industy because it's fickle and so many other new artists have been out since then that he has to compete with.

I don't think he's scared of anything, the guy is just doing what he wants to do.

Meanwhile you're a pain in the ass with all these negative doom and gloom posts, get a hobby perhaps?

aww, I don't mean to be so negative. the board is kinda slow. Just bouncing some ideas off of y'all.

It may not even be true. I could be so wrong. It's just a theory, that's all.

Mabey now he would feel foreign to the current industy because it's fickle and so many other new artists have been out since then that he has to compete with.

You forget that you're talking about people who are trying to reach his status, MJ doesn't have to compete. He releases something and it's guranteed to sell millions, not many artists today have that kind of gurantee

Plus we already have a shitload of threads on "MJ's comeback"

yeah, and until it happens, I predict there will be many more

I get it, though, You're sick of the negativity. I just miss it, and hunger for more MJ stuff.

Why would he be scared for something .. this man is performing for like 40 years.. :agree:
40 years isn't 40 concerts .. you know.
This has nothing to do with the media .. Michael doesn't give a sh't about them :dont_mention_it:

Michael Jackson has the strength to time! I am confident that the next time you go on stage will leave with their mouths open to all who speak ill of him, the press and other envious ...!!!

Last edited:
here's what i think....
Michael grew up on the stage. he own the stage.
he might be shy in life but on stage he feel comfortable... sad but true.

it's like riding the bike ...

beside that i'll tell you this:
FEBRUARY 2009
Guess what?

:)

Human

Why would he be scared for something .. this man is performing for like 40 years.. :agree:
40 years isn't 40 concerts .. you know.
This has nothing to do with the media .. Michael doesn't give a sh't about them :dont_mention_it:

thas correct!

Well there are some rumors that he did the history tour and the madison not live because he was scared to forget the lyrics..

Well there are some rumors that he did the history tour and the madison not live because he was scared to forget the lyrics..

well that doesnt make sense lol, if he forgets the lyrics live he cud just make them up as he usally does, but if he 4gets them miming and his mouth doesnt move with the words then theres a problem lol, plus if hes afraid of 4gettin lyrics has all the more reason 2 perform live lol

I don't think this has to do with being nervous - it has to do with the fact that he has no new material to promote!

When the new album comes - I'm 110 % sure we will see performances again. I doubt we'll ever see a full scale MJ tour like he used to do them, but some performances, SURE!!

Well, anything is possible, but I've never really bought into this MJ-is-scared-to-perform idea. It's hard to imagine Michael being nervous about something like that because he has always been so extremely confident when it comes to his work. He has been doing it forever, it's part of who he is. How could he be scared of something that has been so fundamental to his life and that has always brought him success? I would imagine that performing would be the one thing MJ would never be scared of! If he's not performing, I would think there's other reasons, but that's just how I see things.

mike is the greatest performer that lived
he anit scared of shit
he teaking a break
trellmj

Im sure many performers have had it before and got through it.

I know he can do it, he has been performing since he was 5 years old, sure he has been away for a few years but that stage sense never leaves you.

why not just bump the 20 million other threads about the same topic that have been posted over the last couple of years about this. *yawn*

lol cause mj never got the lyrcis wrong before that did he. theres load of great clips of mj singing weird and wonderful lyrcis lol

Michael said he had new material to put in concert. Michael has been working out in the gym so that he can dance again on stage. The only challenge he has, is to do a dance routine at the age of 50. Michael is a pro. He knows what he has to do. He has to perform if he wants the album to succeed. So he is preparing himself, like he always does.

Even at 50, he will outdo any performer anno 2009. He is Michael Jackson. He barely has to move on stage and the fans go crazy.

I think we all will be surprised, very surprised.

Forget the media. Remember back in 2006, there were these rumours that MJ was going to perform Thriller on the WMA2006. Then when that did not happen, the media said he backed out. Michael was never going to perform at that award show. Chris Brown was the artist performing Thriller. Last year, MJ was a special guest at a birthday party. What happened when they put on Thriller? Michael danced.

Michael is as scared of the stage as I am scared of my toes.

hmm maybe. But then the other half of me thinks... NOO WAYYY he totally knows hes the best and he cant wait to perform to an audience again. Michael knows as soon as he goes anywhere people go crazy for him, so how will he be scared of performin to people who love him. ANNDD all of his life hes been on stage, i dont see how michael could ever be afraid to perform... its in his blood! i mean come on surely uv heard him say 'the most comfortable place in the world to me is bein onstage... i could sleep onstage' remember that!!!! Nahhh hes michael jackson.. he knows hes good and hes got confidence, i think most people will agree wiv me. BUT i do kno wheere ur comin from though, i can see how u wuld think that after all this time mayb he a lil scared.. (NAHHH) SORRY for the rant lol!!!!

i agree..he will perform when he wiil have somethning new to show..

Michael said he had new material to put in concert. Michael has been working out in the gym so that he can dance again on stage. The only challenge he has, is to do a dance routine at the age of 50. Michael is a pro. He knows what he has to do. He has to perform if he wants the album to succeed. So he is preparing himself, like he always does.

Even at 50, he will outdo any performer anno 2009. He is Michael Jackson. He barely has to move on stage and the fans go crazy.

I think we all will be surprised, very surprised.

Forget the media. Remember back in 2006, there were these rumours that MJ was going to perform Thriller on the WMA2006. Then when that did not happen, the media said he backed out. Michael was never going to perform at that award show. Chris Brown was the artist performing Thriller. Last year, MJ was a special guest at a birthday party. What happened when they put on Thriller? Michael danced.

Michael is as scared of the stage as I am scared of my toes.

Aww did mj dance when they put on thiller?...How cute! :wub:

mj still has it?

okay so my mom and i were debating a little while ago and i thought it would be a good topic to post here and get your opinions...

i told my mom that mj is going to come back out and most likely be better than what anyone expected and she "psh! mj isnt just your ordinary artist! in order for him to come back he would have to dance and shing just as gard as he used to or he would be considered a flop...or a has-been(

I hope it happens, but something in my gut tells me otherwise. Here's why:

I think that Michael has not performed in so long that he's probally scared to perfom. Mabey he's scared of being judged negatively. Of people saying "That performance sucked. He's not as good as he used to be." I mean, the worst fear a performer has is for the crowed not to like him.

So it might not happen. I hope that he can get the confidence to go out there and give it his best.
Part of me agrees with what you are saying. I don't know what it is he is wants to do with his career. I don't know what record company he is with. A part of me believes that he is blacklisted from record companies. It seems like no one wants to be associated with him. I don't know. But it's taken a long time. I just keep hearing and reading about him working with different people, but I never see anything happening.

Back