A Week of Televised Michael Jackson Covers

Butterfly

Proud Member
A Week of Televised Michael Jackson Covers

This past week, a variety of musical Michael Jackson covers were performed on various popular U.S. television shows. The first audition of the 2009 season of American Idol saw a hopeful Tuan Nguyen perform a unique cover of "The Way You Make Me Feel" with some tap-dancing blended in, much to the dismay of all four judges. The next night, another contestant, Asa Barnes, performed another cover of "The Way You Make Me Feel" and received praise all around whilst making it through to Hollywood (Paula Abdul remarked: "When people sing Michael, it's usually a disaster. This was definitely not a disaster."). The following day on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, eight-year-old singer Tione Johnson performed an entertaining rendition of "Blame It On the Boogie" (she previously did a cover of "I Want You Back"). Then, Friday, famous magicians Penn & Teller did an unforgettably hilarious performance of "Bad" on Don't Forget the Lyrics, with Wayne Brady chiming in throughout. All of these covers are available for download on MJJR.net, in high quality (DivX). Click on any thumbnail below to be taken to that particular download page.​

American Idol - Tuan Nguyen

American Idol - Asa Barnes

Ellen DeGeneres Show - Tione Johnson

Don't Forget the Lyrics - Penn & Teller

Source: MJJR.net

I watched AI and ellen but not Dont Forget The Lyrics... Could anyone please post a YouTube link of the Bad performance in that show?
Thannnnk You!!

LOL I watched he AI one of the guy with the fro and it was hilarious. I liked how Seacrest said 'The KOP's crown is safe' don't know why.

Back