Idea for when the new album is released

analogue

Proud Member
I think it would be cool if Mike releases a bonus DVD with the new album showing us all the behind the scenes stuff that went on into making the album. It could have interviews with people like MJ, the producers, the engineers etc. I think it would be very interesting

This is just wishfull thinking on my part though

Yeah, it would be nice to get something like that after the massively long wait for new material and all the trouble that has gone on over the years. BUT as MJ releases always tend to be very sparce I wouldn't hold too much hope for this to happen.

He probably has something so wonderful planned that we couldn't even imagine what it is before it happens. Isn't that usually the case with him?

That's why everything is so hushed, I would think. Though your idea is a great one :) and maybe he will do something like that.

He probably has something so wonderful planned that we couldn't even imagine what it is before it happens. Isn't that usually the case with him?

That's why everything is so hushed, I would think. Though your idea is a great one :) and maybe he will do something like that.

I agree with you !!!

yes with video clips that are not released in dvd and it will be cool if Sony BMG releas History tour in dvd

Back