MJ New Era Album Official?

Stargirl

Proud Member
I just wanna basically know if the new album is officially official or what lol :p
And if yes...does anyone have the faintest clue of the release date?

Not really... we still don't know an album realse date, no promo strated, just rumor talk n stuff.

I don't think there is gonna be one... So many rumors and I think that the guy he promised it to was gonna sue him for nothing getting done. However, Jackson was reported to be working with will.i.am because they were on the news together in studio and Jackson unfortunately told ne yo to keep quiet about the album ( i hate ne yo and will...). At the same time, he's been blowin off all these cameo appeances on shows and what knot and I hope that he hasnt givin' up. He once said before blowing something off that He thinks that they'll hate em'. I hope thats not the case. All in all, I think the album is getting done as we speak but for a release date, it might be a while because jackson's having alot of financial issues and will. i.am has been talking about making it an online release.

* note: that new "hold my hand song"... that's a clue that jackson might be comin back but why was it noy released on Akons new cd?! AH-Ha! who knows......

All speculation. Nothing's official.

Yeah yeah, alls im tryina' say is that he's most likely workin on a new album, but dont get ya'll hopes up. I really want this album 2 and some new awesome video. I'm sick of todays corny musik!!! I need another awesome album from MJ!

it is official michael is working on a new album lol. there no official release date or promo or whos doing/producing what on it but mike is officially working on an album

Michael has said it himself so...continued patience is all we have at the moment.

The phone call he made back in June to Devon pretty much confirmed it... he was working hard in the studio in Vegas and that "it'll happen sooner than they think"...I believe is what he said. It's his project and it'll get released when he is ready...No rush, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

I just wanna basically know if the new album is officially official or what lol :p
And if yes...does anyone have the faintest clue of the release date?

If I had that info, I wouldn't be so bitchy on here. :):fortuneteller:

Lets just say for arguments sake MJ finishes his album today.. How long would it take for the album to be released?

Only a few ppl in the biz know what,where and when itll be released.

I cant wait!

Mike will definitly release a new album, when? Nobody knows. I bet mikes doesen't even know himself. Obviously the man isn't ready. But what we know is that he IS working on a new album. We all want new music and mike back on stage, but we're gonna have to be paitent. I've waited for this album for over 5 years now, many of us have, it sucks, but it's worth it imo. Id' rather wait 10 years for a good MJ album then 2 years for a bad one. :)

If I had that info, I wouldn't be so bitchy on here. :):fortuneteller:

So, because you do not know this information it is ok to be bitchy on here? Why didn't anyone tell Zoidberg he can be bitchy here whilst he waits for information?

:smilerolleyes:

Michael is working on an album, but I don't see it being released anytime soon. He's probably still perfecting it.

Last edited:
He is definitely working on music because Akon, Will I Am, Neyo, T-Pain and numerous others have said MJ is in the studio recording and has had songs submitted to him. When it will be released is anyone's guess really. At the end of the day, he will release it when he feels he is ready and to me that's the important part.

He appeared on Access Hollywood in the studio! Of course there is a real new album; also Hold My Hand was leaked and verified by Akon; Akon said it was going to have a music video etc., until it leaked... What a shame.

I've been waiting since 2002! Now I know how the Guns 'n Roses fans must have been feeling waiting for Chinese Democracy.

Would you be happy with an 'invincible-sound' again?

I've been waiting since 2002! Now I know how the Guns 'n Roses fans must have been feeling waiting for Chinese Democracy.

You wanted a new album just a year after Invincible was released... kinda harsh dont you think?

I really cant wiat till its come out
Altough been haveing mixed feelings bout it, as my mums said to me she reckons he wont be touring or singing anymore.

But i just hope that this album rumor is indeed true and not false.

Not sure if you're a new fan or not, but MJ has had more pressing matters to deal with the past 8 years than to sate your desire to hear a new album of his. Sorry if you feel otherwise.

it is official that there will be a new album some time.
No date is fixed or planned yet thought.
What you have to bear in mind is that record companies close their "project submission"phase 31JAN for Q2.
If no annoucement made till then, then the new album is unlikely to come before Aug09
The next big date is Sept--when the same closes for the Xmas releases..

Back