Who's Loving You

Gaaawl! That was only a 1:28 secs?? I loved it. Always do!
I cant help but look at Michael when he sings. I cant take my eyes
off of him. I sorta look at his brothers out of the corner of my eye with
an occasional full on look....but dang! He mesmerise you with the voice and the eyes.
Did you catch that expression on his face at the very beginning, when

he's taking that breath to belt out his first 2 notes?
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn.......I! Lol!
He has the most soulfully haunting voice for someone so young.
A minute 28, huh? I never noticed how short it was before.
He packed soooo much into that short bit of time. :)

Who's lovin' you, MJ? Your fans are.

Noce videos.

Was it that song he sang at the audiotion at Motown?

oh man, he was such a gorgeous child. It's almost unreal to have such a spirit at such a young age.

The Ed Sullivan show live...I just can't get enough of it. Always have loved it and will. Y'all notice the look on his face at 1:12 through 1:14? Everytime I watch the clip, the moment speaks a lot on his character. He had that kind of determination and confidence even at such a young age. He was a cute boy and at the same time he was more than that.

I'm sure many of us have heard this, but just to add:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSSPVnQL_w
LOL He's talkin about the blues. So funny and adorable.

Last edited:
love this song. always been a favourite of mine. love the live version on the american dream cd aswell

I always get goosebumps every time I hear the J5's version of this song. Michael has always been so talented.

Can you imagine this kid walking in to audtion for American Idol?! lol. The judges would be all skeptical, thinking he's too young, and then he opens his mouth to sing and they'd be like "Well forget it, you've already won the competition. It's not fair to the other contestents." lol. That's what would happen though!

:wub:

My Fave song with little Michael vocals. :yes:
Totally blows me away this song. Like really :mello:
No matter how many times I have seen this I am always fixated.

Can you imagine this kid walking in to audtion for American Idol?! lol. The judges would be all skeptical, thinking he's too young, and then he opens his mouth to sing and they'd be like "Well forget it, you've already won the competition. It's not fair to the other contestents." lol. That's what would happen though!
SO true!!! :yes: lol

Smoooooth dude!...Always has been, always will be.

I just had this in my head the other day. Agree with what everyone else said 10x over. Pure talent there o_o. I just love the way little MJ belted it out. And when he does those moves at the end you can see his perfection-in-training :yes:. Jamia Nash also did a good cover of this.

Back