female artists he digs?

helena22

Proud Member
The only female artists that I know for certain he digs are Aretha Franklin and Barbara Streisand. Please help me out fill in the huge blank.

I know he dug Beyonce, but after her recent comments, probably not anymore.

Also, he loves Tina Turner and Aretha Franklin, from what I remember.

I think he always dug Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey when they first debuted their voices to the world.

Personally, I still prefer the old Mariah compared to the new one. I guess that's just a matter of taste for me.

Thanks a lot everyone:)

Oops my bad I shoulda stated more clearly. I meant female musicians by "female artists".

i doubt he dig Britney and Beyonce now. he used to, i guess.

Diana Ross
Elizabeth Taylor
Christiana, in 2001 interview hementiod he'd like to work with her.
Whitney Houston

Brook shield, he used to at least!

thats all i can think but there r more.......

you should add Mariah Carey too

Seems that Bjork was mentioned in the past, wish I could remember the whole story but I can't. Anybody remember anything about her r/t Michael?

Bjork's big on MJ, don't know how Mike feels about her work though.. i'm sure he admires it, it's weirdly beautiful.

starsup04.jpg

..yep, yep..

others include Minnie Riperton, Karen Carpenter, Siedah Garrett, Carole Bayer Sager,,

i'm sure he's a fan of an endless list of Motown, Stax, 60s/70s soul and funk etc. artists..

and how about Judy Garland?

and lil sis Janet?

"get the point? good, let's dance"

OMFG, besides that is a cool clip... notice that life size Mickey Mouse statue in the background, I absolutely LOVE stuff like that! I saw this life size Batman begins statue for sale on Ebay UK, but I really don't know how to ship it and where to place it and what not

( :hijacked: )

:D

f_laugh.gif
do you think Mike feels guilty every time he goes to grab his crotch and realises Mickey is watching....

f_laugh.gif
do you think Mike feels guilty every time he goes to grab his crotch and realises Mickey is watching....

Haha... "We don't know much about Michael Jackson, he might be this bad motherfucker behind closed doors" ;D

ah man... Neverland, what a place

omg I feel jaloux knowing that he's fan of Britney and Mariah! Those gorious chicks bah :p

I didn't know he digs Christina Aguilera at all. its soo cool knowing now.

Back