What does everyone think about this?

you're right it's a hot beat, but I highly doubt if it's MJ's. However if it turns out that it IS his beat then he just proved to all his haters that he's still got it! (personally I never thought he lost it lol)

I don't know if it's MJ's. Probably not. I don't really think it's a "hot" beat. It was all right to start off with. But the synth stuff was horrible. Someone said in the comments it sounds like Britney Spears. I agree. It does remind me of a bad Britney song.

This is interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWlXCDmQbA4
It's another video claiming to be a new MJ song called "Baby's Fire". But what's interesting about it is that the sound has been removed. YouTube has been doing this to videos that contain commercial music that violates copyright restrictions. So it could be that MJ, or someone associated with him, reported this video to YouTube. Meaning quite possibly that it was legitimate. Too bad we can't hear it anymore if it indeed for real.

Last edited:
There are loads of small sound clips like this on youtube, the chances of any of them being real are slim but a few do sound pretty nice.

The first beats is just a remixed STATE OF SHOCK, the rest, I duuno.

I like it but, I think it's something many people could have put together. Kinda like a beat a rap would go to.

Another shiity fan mix, that some idiots believe is real, all the trakcs on youtube are fake, none of them have mj's musical fingerprint on them anywhere

the voice at the beginning sounds like something from around the off the wall era

some people like to mess with fans for some reason......and have people believe they have something no one else has....it's cruel but it happens....if the song was actually there at some point I would think they would have spread to the forums...plus I don't think Michael or sony has gone around muting videos on youtube that's a Prince and "WMG" Warner Music Group thing they would rejected it or had the video removed

Back