Bad Tour Concert in Italy VINYL Bootleg - Where to buy this?

touchthesky

Proud Member
Hi guys,
As far as I know, the italian Bad Tour concerts in audio that everyone has (be it in Rome or Torino, there's always a confusion of what recording belongs where) was ripped from a Bootleg in Vinyl.
Now, I'd like to know if there are any copies for sale anywhere in the world. I only remember seeing the cover of it a few years ago with Michael on the TWYMMF outfit (blue shirt), but can't recall any other info.

Do you have any more information?

Hi guys,
As far as I know, the italian Bad Tour concerts in audio that everyone has (be it in Rome or Torino, there's always a confusion of what recording belongs where) was ripped from a Bootleg in Vinyl.
Now, I'd like to know if there are any copies for sale anywhere in the world. I only remember seeing the cover of it a few years ago with Michael on the TWYMMF outfit (blue shirt), but can't recall any other info.

Do you have any more information?

Okat there were 2 bootlegs as you said above, one from Rome & One From Torino/Turin, The One From Torino/Turin has a picture from Tokyo 87 of the cover and is simply called "michael jackson live" this is only available in vinyl format, second one from Rome is called "michael jackson my way" Which feature various bad tour pics on from & back cover, seems this was available in vinyl and later limited to a cd bootleg, you can come by both occasionally on Ebay, but both are available for download, its best to download them as the copies we have are sound, buying a vinyl risks it being scratched and damaged somewhat ;)

Thank you for answering!
I'm just curious bout the real thing, you know. I'd be glad to at least see pictures of them again.

Thank you for answering!
I'm just curious bout the real thing, you know. I'd be glad to at least see pictures of them again.

No Probs, I can get a pic of "My Way" maybe tomo, it has the pics from the inside sleeve of the bad album on the front and some bad tour 87 pics on the back, all other covers are fan made ;)

This Is "Live"
00_1_b.jpg

Hi,
This is the another one that you're asking for:

MJackson12Pulgadas230copia.jpg

Title: "Michael Jackson My Way"

Last edited:
Thank you for posting those images, guys.
I still have on my mind that cover with the TWYMMF (blue shirt) outfit, though. Which one could that be?

Lol, but in my mind I recall that cover as taken from the outside too, I mean a photo, you know... Well, it was a long time ago.
I want to buy this!

Live sells from around 30 - 80 Euros, My Way maybe a bit more its more rare, my friend brought it here in England for next to nothing lol

I remember that I got the audio of Rome 88', but what I'm curious is that the sound was little fast paced and not match like the the original sound like on the clip. Plus, they say that it is "Pro. Audio", it doesn't sound too Pro. to me, it more like an excellent amateur audio and why? I can hear the audience in that audio. That was a bit of an issue to me last year that got me curious.

Hi,
This is the another one that you're asking for:

MJackson12Pulgadas230copia.jpg

Title: "Michael Jackson My Way"

I just saw that on eBay. It doesn't say exactly "My Way", but it does say it'd double vinyl and it is Bad Tour Rome 1988 (May 23rd).

I remember that I got the audio of Rome 88', but what I'm curious is that the sound was little fast paced and not match like the the original sound like on the clip. Plus, they say that it is "Pro. Audio", it doesn't sound too Pro. to me, it more like an excellent amateur audio and why? I can hear the audience in that audio. That was a bit of an issue to me last year that got me curious.

You will always hear the audience on ALL live recordings of any concert. Even the CD Jacksons Live which is official has the audience on it.
CD-Album-The-Jacksons-Live.JPG

You're right it does. But still, I believe they got the audio quality wrong, because I can tell it's an excellent amateur audio and it's not Pro. audio.

Well its deffo a bootleg so it probably is an amateur recording.

Damn straight, why does the audio have to be high pitched or high tone or whatever it is? I wish that audio was normal pitched.

very cool! never had seen the actual covers before. where can I download these!?

Back