Michael singing his ass off on Earth Song

I've seen that video before....he's sooooooooooooooooooo good! I really hope he comes out with another album soon! I miss Michael!!! He's one of the few that has true talent and can REALLY sing, dance, write, etc. He puts his entire heart and soul into whatever he does!

Is the "crowd cuts" in real time?
I have no idea why, but I feel that those faces are something that would appear in the huge ass choir moment when Michael's screaming his lungs out and the choir goes "what about us" e.t.c.
That part always makes me die, like... a song can't be "bigger" than Earth Song is in that moment... it's just... I just can't decribe it in words.

EDIT: Here's the full performance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfKgaeVGwJM&NR=1
I can now understand the reaction.

Last edited:
Argh I remember this!!!! It was shown on tv during new years eve and while everyone was outside watching fireworks I was in front of the tv crying my eyes out watching this :wub:

Dude...........dude............. this. is. amazing.!!! It's my dream to see him do streetwalker on stage like that. I love this vid. Thanks for it!!! I want a comeback!!!

Wow...that was amazing...thanks 4 d video...
I miss Michael....

That lady that was crying at the end reminds me of that little girl who was always crying for Sanjaya on American Idol, lol...

The only thing I ever listen to on his Brunei concert is the ad-lib part of Earth Song. I have been crossing things music-related I've wanted off my list the last two or three years, MJ doing a live-vocal show is still on it, hopefully I can mark that one off soon.

That girl who cries represents how I feel...just powerless at times when listening or watching him. Also the clip at the end with Seal and Tyra Banks (I think) show you that he is on a different level altogether!!!

At that moment i wish that someone would have handed him a microphone cause that way we could have heard his amazing voice alot better

Argh I remember this!!!! It was shown on tv during new years eve and while everyone was outside watching fireworks I was in front of the tv crying my eyes out watching this :wub:
mjhuntgc0.jpg

I would've done the same. I would've been like, "Forget about the fireworks! I got to watch this!!!" Like people say, he went to church on this one. One of the best "Mike going to church" moments:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back