TWYMMF and Butterflies!

alexcat321

Proud Member
I just love the way you make me feel and I just thought that I'd bring this great song up. It was so great that it had its own single and about that... Is there an extended version of TWYMMF? if there is could someone direct me to it or show me a downloadof an extended edition!! Also, I think butterflies is an awesome work as well. I think there should've been a video and if there was it wouldve been amazing I bet. Another question... is there an extended or editted version of that song too?!
These songs are awesome but which d'you prefer?!

check da vid!!!

I love The Way You Make Me Feel. It's such a feel good song that will put you in a good mood and it's also great at party's.

BEST.SONG.EVER.

It's been my favourite song for as long as I can remember. It's just AMAZING and makes you feel so good and when you put it on loud it sounds a million times better and makes you just want to sing/shout along and dance. I adore MJ's voice in it, he sounds incredible - some of his best vocals.

BEST.SONG.EVER.

It's been my favourite song for as long as I can remember. It's just AMAZING and makes you feel so good and when you put it on loud it sounds a million times better and makes you just want to sing/shout along and dance. I adore MJ's voice in it, he sounds incredible - some of his best vocals.

I know what u mean, lol. I love to put his songs on extra loud because they sound so crisp and Funky, especially when MJ gets into it when he screams. I love dancing to them!!! Butterflies is another good selection too!!!

Back