New pic (Feb 6) at the dermatologist in Beverly Hills again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtarlight and Mpenziwe

Proud Member
jacksonmaskBAR_450x587.jpg

[http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article...stery_hand&in_article_id=524095&in_page_id=7]

Re: New pic at the dermatologist in Beverly Hills again

thx for the pic:)
thats a nice leather jacket! (almost Bad style :D)

Thank you for the pics,
his hands are huuuuge, omg! But thats no surprise.
Hope everything is doing well.. :yes: :angel:

It may be the light, but his skin does look darker here. Perhaps it's because he doesn't have tons of white makeup on??
If his skin is naturally that dark then he'd be better off using a darker shade to cover his skin.

woW hIS hAIR iS oUt of control haha thanks for the pictures!

No fedora :(

But ty for the picture ... Yet something looks...different (i mean like besides the fedora) from his other recent pix
Oh well...he's still cute :p

is that really him?

hmmm he looks different!

This reminds me of the bad era with the shower caps and those glasses :)

awww wicked, looks like hes put weight on! :wub: :cheers: good on ya!
hope hes doing well :D But mike, ur finger nails man u need a manicure, i would be happy 2give you one for free! i am qualified after all........

Last edited:

:doh: he certainly can make use of what's at hand to make a disguise :lol:

Poor thing.

Not a very nice picture IMO! He looks bad (not him, cause you can hardly see him) but his appereance is just sad. Only my opinion of course!

But thanks for sharing.

Interpretation: Go down that road and you are dead meat! Signed, Big Momma!! LOL!! :yes:

Aww, make me sound like I bite :lol: btw don't call me Big Momma!! lol I'm Sexy Momma :yes:

Just follow MJJC rules - no personal invasions :yes:

Im really worried about him.
Why did he want wear that thing on his head :S Where is fedora ;(((((
Last few time i saw pictures of him in public he wasn't looking good :

lol :lol: @ Linda.

9drak09 if you are worried we have a support forum to help :yes: He's not ready to show the world his private self - when he's ready you'll see him as he wants to be seen until then this is just people stealing moments in time that don't belong to us.

For myself i think he looks alright, yea of course he has a shower cap and lether jacket on but thats michael for ya.
about his nails i think he wishes he had nomal nails like us, but its not going to happen, think his nails are like that b/c of the vitaligo.

Maybe it is not that he is having surgery but is having his skin treated/looked after for his RETURN to the public eye :p
It is obvisouly something to do with his skin/vitiligo...as he is at the dermotoligist alot.

For myself i think he looks alright, yea of course he has a shower cap and lether jacket on but thats michael for ya.
about his nails i think she wishes he had nomal nails like us, but its not going to happen, think his nails are like that b/c of the sugarey.

That aint no shower cap!! It's a surgery cap...here's a pic. Now he is missing the sterile gloves, but he's got the mask on. He's also missing the plastic face mask...If you wore that in the shower, it certainly would not keep your hair dry, since it is made out of paper! lol!!

sugery_cap.jpg

Either that or he's a food worker now...they wear those paper caps too...

food_worker.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back