Excitement starting at 00:00-after all these listens

helena22

Proud Member
Which songs make you get all excited when you start playing? Many of us have listened to many MJ song so many times through the years, but I believe there are those cuts that makes you feel ready to enjoy the eargasm (borrowing mjbrianic's expression-lol) You know, those songs that already got you feeling like you just hop in a ride to your favorite place, starting at 00:00 or even before the moment like, when you put on the CD or put out your i-Pod,...

any Michael song, wheather it's an emotional ballad or a beat to dance to. But if I have to make a choice, BAD from the video (with all the your doin wrroooong! Gonna lock you up boy! Your sister, your brother, and meeeee! haha!
And also We've Had Enough, and Another Part Of Me (with the video on)! but any MJ song really.

many meny meny..

though Heartbreak Hotel came immediately to mind, so i guess that must mean something..

Blood on the dance floor is danceable from first to last second.

Billie Jean is like that also if you're in the right mood.
I love to just loop the drums, like he does in the end of the live performances and just get into my own world. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best.

A couple of other songs that almost instantly gets you are Remember The Time & She Drives Me Wild.

Billie Jean
DSTYGE
Heartbreaker
2000 Watts
Scream
Jam
WBSS

Back