Umm Seriously...

potpot

Proud Member
What the video Liberian Girl is about??? LOL I don't know i'm kinda lost with that one...

I dont think you posted this on right place .Moderators will move it i think at Michaelmania or Fan zone ;)

PS.Its cool song^^

No this is in the right place :flowers: this section is for discussing MJ's work, the short film "Liberian Girl" is a great piece of work from MJ.

To me the video is about all these people being called in to star in Michael's next short film and you can see them all rehearsing or trying to guess what the video will be about and the whole time they're waiting for Michael who appears to be late.

Then at the end he appears and you see he's been filming them all along :lol:

Lol he's so cute in the end (cuz thaz the only time he's there :p )
But i lovvvve this song!

i would have just called it Librarian Girl and went along with the flow for an even simpler short film..

t0jbk4.jpg

Liberian Girl is one of my 'songs of the summer', i love it!
smil46d19bfb9fbae.gif

U know for a long time, thats what I thought he was singing about^

until I read the title of the song properly..... :lol: :doh:

i would have just called it Librarian Girl and went along with the flow for an even simpler short film..

t0jbk4.jpg

smil46d19bfb9fbae.gif

LMAOOO "Librarian Girl" ... now THAT I'd go to a theater to see. lol Trying to imagine Michael returning some books late and getting reprimanded by the hot librarian. XD

When I saw the video, I was somewhat disappointed. Even though I think the concept for the video is interesting, I didn't feel that it fit the song at all. In my mind, I see it taking place on a tropical island, with Michael and an exotic girl together.

Yea i feel they (meaning MJ and management) miss the mark to make a sexual type of video for this song. To see Mike in a new light so to speak...

Cute video - just another one of those things that make ya go hmmm... There was a potential for a totally different type of video but it would have been stereotypical so just as well to do something different for it :yes:

Cute video - just another one of those things that make ya go hmmm... There was a potential for a totally different type of video but it would have been stereotypical so just as well to do something different for it :yes:

I agree:) At least the video is interesting!

It's an OK video. Imagine the good PR michael got using all those huuge stars from the 80's. Not that he needed, but I'm sure it was a good thing for mike ;)

Back