Beat it jacket vs thriller jacket

PICK THE BEST JACKET

• BEAT IT JACKET

Votes: 52 68.4%
  • THRILLER JACKET

Votes: 24 31.6%

• Total voters
Ah man you can't ask a question like that, I get anxiety attacks from having to decide things like this :D

To put it like this, the thriller jacket fitted to the thriller video, and the beat it jacket fitted to the beat it video. I wouldn't want it the other way around.

I love both but i prefer the Beat It jacket. It's more bad ass

thriller jacket easily, but the beat it jacket in black is cool and the original is tight as well.

I prefer the Thriller jacket but I think it'd look cooler wearing a Beat It jacket ... if that makes sense, lol.

Ah man you can't ask a question like that, I get anxiety attacks from having to decide things like this :D

To put it like this, the thriller jacket fitted to the thriller video, and the beat it jacket fitted to the beat it video. I wouldn't want it the other way around.

i'm with ya.

*This video is not available in your country. Skipped to the next available video.*

-.-

But I know how they look, and I got to say Beat it, though it's a hard choice.

beat it...
it's more....casual-ish
lol

i like it better :p

thriller is JUST MICHAEL

beat it is sorta for other peeps as well (cough, like me, cough cough)
hehe
i'd look kinda like an idiot wearing the thriller jacket since a ) im a girl and b) im not michael jackson and c ) im a girl :p

but i can wear the beat it one fine ... sorta hehe ;)

I'm SHOCKED! The way the Thriller jacket looks like a spaceman suit is absolutely wicked!

beat it jacket is SOOOO hot. and I love the black and white one he had on in the "making of thriller" during dance practice. that man had some great jackets

I expected more people to vote thriller. I think it's his signature jacket and more memorable. Although if I had to wear one, I think I would look like a clown in the thriller jacket so I'd have to choose the beat it one :p

Back