"Heal The World"

AllForMJ

Guests
This song is not only a very beautiful song, but it seems to have provided some insight on how we are to look at and approach the current economic crisis.

While listening to “Heal The World” over the past few days, I have noticed that it has a verse that leads to the Bible. It actually has more than one verse that leads to the Bible if we follow the word love there. But the word that has been jumping out at me lately is the word plowshares. It is in the verse that says, “see the nations turn their swords into plowshares.”

Before now, I did not know that this verse came from the Bible. I only recently noticed this because a thought came to me to look up the word “plowshares” in the concordance of the Bible. So, I followed my thoughts, picked up my Bible, went to the back of it and looked for “plowshares” in the concordance. There it was. Plowshares. And there was the line in Michael’s song called “Heal The World.” The line that says, “see the nations turn their swords into plowshares” comes from the Book of Isaiah. It comes from Isaiah 2:4.

Isaiah 2:4
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

“See the nations turn their swords into plowshares” was a very good line to add to this song. It is perfect for his song called “Heal The World.”

For some reason, my thoughts did not stop there. I started wondering if farming tools could possibly provide a way for dealing with our economic crisis.

Then, my thoughts led me to the Book of Genesis. You know what I zoomed in on in addition to seeing that God created the heaven, earth, light, day, night, evening and morning, sun, moon, stars, sky, seasons, days and years, the sea, dry land and that God looked over His work each time that He completed something? I found that I zoomed in on the grass, herb and fruit trees.

Yes, the grass, herb and fruit trees. This is the type of vegetation that can definitely be found on farms and plowshares are definitely useful when someone is growing herb and fruit trees. But then, I was still wondering, well, how can this vegetation provide a way for dealing with our economic crisis? So I kept reading the Book of Genesis up to the creation of sea life, birds, animals that walk the land, and man and woman. It was while doing this that I was reminded that God placed man and woman in a garden. It was called the garden of Eden. With this garden comes more vegetation. And of course, I kept wondering, well, how can this provide a way for dealing with our economic crisis?

I read more of Genesis 2 and guess what I zoomed in on this time? I zoomed in on why God created man. Genesis 2:5 says that God created man to till the ground.

Till: 1. to labor, as by plowing or harrowing; upon land for the raising of crops; cultivate 2. to cultivate the soil, to strive after, get, till; to cultivate, to attain.

God created man to till the ground. Look at the way it ties into plowshares. Wow! The Holy Spirit is at work here. It’s leading and teaching. So, hey, I’m following. I’m not passing up an opportunity to be led by the Holy Spirit. It’s too interesting and by now I’m sure you know I still had that same question. Which is what? How can vegetation provide a way for dealing with our economic crisis?

Then, my thoughts switched over to how some people that have been talking to the various cable news networks have been saying that the way some voted no on the new president’s economic stimulus package was the same as blocking the way of a fire truck that is trying to get to a fire.

My thoughts then told me that it is worse than that. The ones that collectively voted against the economic stimulus package were standing in the way of a plow. The new president is in the driver’s seat of the plow, he’s preparing to start the engine and the ones blocking the way were preventing him from putting it into drive.

See, if God made man from the earth and placed man and woman in a garden, then it seems like we are also taken care of much like plants. What does God call children? He calls children our seeds. All of us adults were once children. Therefore, we all were once seeds.

In the Book of Genesis, what did God tell sea life, birds and man to do? He said be fruitful.

Fruitful: 1. producing good and useful results. 2. bearing much fruit

Well look at that. There goes the word fruit again. It’s in the word fruitful. It makes you think of those fruit trees, doesn’t it? In the Book of Genesis, some of the fruit trees had fruit that had seed within itself. Sounds much like women doesn’t it? Women carry the children in their wombs and God calls children seeds.

So now a thought is coming to me that maybe we should approach our economic crisis more like we are dealing with a very large farm instead to looking at it like a fire truck trying to leave the fire house on its way to a fire.

When a farmer plants fruit trees, does he want all of his trees to bear fruit, or just a few of them? We already know what the answer to that question is. A farmer wants all of his trees to bear fruit.

Well, God told us to be fruitful. He’s the world’s first farmer. Therefore, God wants all of us to be successful.

See, when people lose their jobs, they get knocked off of their feet. They lose their footing. Most people like to keep their feet on the ground. When people are able to keep their feet on the ground it is a sign of stability. When people are unable to properly provide for themselves and their families, their lives become unstable and it makes them feel like they are becoming uprooted.

Well, well, well. Look at the word that has come in this time. The word uprooted. It includes the word root. It is leading us back to vegetation. I’m starting to think more and more that God views us as a crop.

Actually, if we read the Book of Revelations, we will notice that it talks about a period in time where the earth will be ripe and ready for harvest. It even talks about a cluster of grapes. Look at that. That’s fruit again.

At this present moment in time, our country is in the middle of winter. Our crops which are the people are starting to become uprooted. Those running our country were bickering over something that should have been fairly easy to figure out, and some were standing in the way of the plow that the new president is trying to put into drive. He wants to place the contents of a new stimulus package closer to the ground so it can get into the hands of those that need what is in it.

If he can get the contents of this stimulus package to those closest to the ground, the money will flow like a river. If we look at where water flows, we will noticed that although water comes from the sky in the form of rain, it does not flow in the sky. It flows near the ground. Therefore, the new president is on the right track. He has the stimulus package pointed in the right direction.

Placing all of the money at the top with the banks and hoping it will trickle down has not worked because it has been held at the top like it is in a water tower. The only way that the money at the top is going to help the crop is if those at the top allow the money to get to the ground. Is the water going to help the crop if it stays in the water tower?

Another thing to think about is this. The crop is struggling in the middle of winter. In some states across the country, the crops (i.e., the people) are trying to survive in extremely low temperatures and when they do not have money to pay for natural gas to stay warm, their lives are put at risk. Those that were fueling the bickering must have forgotten that it takes money for people to pay utility companies for services rendered. Although we are looking at the money as a form of water, we don’t have to worry about it freezing in the winter season. Moving water does not freeze, only water that stands still freezes. The water in the water towers will freeze if it stays there, but not the water that is flowing near the ground.

About the mortgage companies and the housing crisis. This is what God says about lending.

Exodus 22:25
25 If you lend money to one of my people among you who is needy, do not be like a moneylender; charge him no interest.

Notice that the mortgage companies were over charging in interest. Now, they have been stricken with a foreclosure crisis. Many of their customers are now falling to the poverty level and are having problems making their payments. It seems like the answer to slowing the rate that people are losing their homes is to stop charging interest and readjust the mortgages accordingly. Making some money is better than making no money, right?

Now, let’s get back to the seeds. The children are the future. If we do not help them at this moment in time, they won't be able to help us later when they are the new leaders the country. Ignoring the needs of the children will create the limitations of tomorrow. God is the one that sent the children into the world. God takes care of those that take care of the children. Children come into the world with nothing. They come into the world naked. They come into the world having to trust the adults. If the adults do not properly take care of the children, God will reprimand the adults, not reward them. How can the children who will be the adults of tomorrow be fruitful if the adults of today do not prepare them? Preparing for the future in a loving and thoughtful manner by greatly investing in the children is not wasteful. It is wise.

Spiritual News Break…

God's numbers are starting to pop up at this present moment in time just like they were popping up during MJ’s trial and it was very easy to see that God helped MJ with his dilemma.

The numbers that are presently popping up are appearing like this…

4…44…144...leading up to 144,000.

I’m going to help you all see the pattern by first starting with MJ because it was with him, the most famous entertainer in the world, that God was recently making a huge statement that He exist, He is not a myth and that He is alive and well. Then, I’m go follow the number pattern up to our current president and then show you the number pattern as it heads toward these numbers in the Bible.

MJ has a family of 4. The year 2002 was the year that MJ first took steps toward making his life less difficult. He started showing the world that he would not stand for being put through pain anymore. In the year 2002, the age he turned was 44.

President Obama’s family is a family of 4. His wife Michelle Obama was 44 years old when her husband won the election. He has become the 44th president of the United States of America and his presidency is 144 years after Abraham Lincoln's presidency.

A measurement of 144 cubits is in the Book of Revelations. The measurement of 144 cubits is in Revelations 21:17. Revelations 21 is the chapter that talks about the new heaven and new earth. It also seems like this is the chapter that was on MJ's mind when he wrote the first verse of "Heal The World."

Since God's number of 144 has appeared on its own in counting the amount of years between President Abraham Lincoln and President Barack Obama, we should be able to tell that God played a role in this most recent election.

Haven’t everyone noticed that there is something about the new president that everyone in our country and around the world can identify with? This is not a coincidence. This is God at work. Just like some of us noticed a pattern of God's numbers popping up around MJ during the trial, it is happening again and we should not ignore it.

Have everyone noticed that the new president's election is historic and that his election is the start of a new era, one that this country has never seen before until now? This is not a coincidence. Look at the way celebrations took place all over the world. This is God at work. People came out in record numbers to vote for this new president. People that were not even expected to vote for him, voted for him. Many that were expected to vote against him on November 4th, did not vote at all. And we have never seen the world happy about an election that's taking place in the west the way that it was happy about this election. The world was celebrating like it does on New Year's Day at midnight.

Just like God made His presence felt while many were worried about MJ, He is making His presence felt while many are worried about the global economic crisis. We should be very thankful that God is allowing us to feel His presence, because we need His help. Now is the time to work with God. We should not pass up this great opportunity. This is the new millennium. What if another opportunity doesn’t come for another 1,000 years? Can we afford to wait that long? Besides, He made man to till the ground. He gave man a role, didn’t he? He gave man responsibility, but He didn't say He would leave all the work on man. He wants us all to come to Him for guidance. There are some things that man just can't do alone. Therefore, man must ask Him for help when needed. He is the one that created the earth. We can't leave Him out when we are trying to rebuild. God is the foreman.

The number 144,000 is in Revelations 7:4. If you read the book of Revelations you will notice that there are a variety of numbers mentioned. Numbers. Obviously, we are supposed to be paying attention to the number patterns or they would not continue popping up.

I am so glad that Michael wrote and recorded "Heal The World." I am also very glad that he added the line from the Book of Isaiah to his song. It brought about another way of looking at the current economic crisis. I don’t know if that’s exactly what he intended for it to do back in the early 1990’s when he recorded it, but that’s what it seems to have done here in 2009.

There some other things I want to point out…

While looking to the Bible to see if there is a certain way for dealing with the current crisis, I noticed that the Tree of Life is mentioned in the first book of the Bible, which of course is the Book of Genesis, and the Tree of Life is also mentioned in the last book of the Bible, which of course is the Book of Revelations. The Tree of Life is mentioned in Genesis 2:9 and Revelations 22:2. That one tree has a very long life span. If it's mentioned in the first book of the Bible as well as the last, that one tree will be alive from the start of man on up to the time of the end. Wow! The plant life in the Bible is something else! Especially the trees. Life’s manual makes for some good reading.

And check this out…

Revelation 22:2
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bear twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

There goes that fruit again…

The new president seems to be on the right track in wanting to get the contents of the new stimulus package to those that are on the ground level. The bill that the new president has been pushing is called the “Recovery and Reinvestment Act.” What is another word for reinvestment? It is plowback. Look at that. There goes the word plow again.

There are faces of former presidents on our country’s currency along with God’s name who is the world’s very first president. There are words written on the currency that tell us to trust God. So, let’s do that. With us being in the middle of winter, and with the way that people are losing their jobs at a very rapid pace, and with all of these people struggling to keep a roof over their heads, utility bills paid so they can stay warm and food on their tables so they won’t go hungry, would God say they need a stimulus package full of tax cuts right now, or would God say they need cash flow right now?

I think all know what God’s answer would be, so let’s roll up our sleeves, work together and help the new president till the ground. Let's stay hopeful, prayerful and most of all, let's keep the faith.

One love...

P.S. If we remove the c from our new president’s first name, we will find that his name is in the Book of Hebrews. It is in the chapter of Hebrews that provides examples of faith. To read the examples of faith and see the name Barak, read Hebrews 11:16-33.

"Heal The World"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm-TlW9gXmk

:flowers:

Last edited:
This song is not only a very beautiful song, but it seems to have provided some insight on how we are to look at and approach the current economic crisis.

While listening to “Heal The World” over the past few days, I have noticed that it has a verse that leads to the Bible. It actually has more than one verse that leads to the Bible if we follow the word love there. But the word that has been jumping out at me lately is the word plowshares. It is in the verse that says, “see the nations turn their swords into plowshares.”

Before now, I did not know that this verse came from the Bible. I only recently noticed this because a thought came to me to look up the word “plowshares” in the concordance of the Bible. So, I followed my thoughts, picked up my Bible, went to the back of it and looked for “plowshares” in the concordance. There it was. Plowshares. And there was the line in Michael’s song called “Heal The World.” The line that says, “see the nations turn their swords into plowshares” comes from the Book of Isaiah. It comes from Isaiah 2:4.

Isaiah 2:4
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

“See the nations turn their swords into plowshares” was a very good line to add to this song. It is perfect for his song called “Heal The World.”

For some reason, my thoughts did not stop there. I started wondering if farming tools could possibly provide a way for dealing with our economic crisis.

Then, my thoughts led me to the Book of Genesis. You know what I zoomed in on in addition to seeing that God created the heaven, earth, light, day, night, evening and morning, sun, moon, stars, sky, seasons, days and years, the sea, dry land and that God looked over His work each time that He completed something? I found that I zoomed in on the grass, herb and fruit trees.

Yes, the grass, herb and fruit trees. This is the type of vegetation that can definitely be found on farms and plowshares are definitely useful when someone is growing herb and fruit trees. But then, I was still wondering, well, how can this vegetation provide a way for dealing with our economic crisis? So I kept reading the Book of Genesis up to the creation of sea life, birds, animals that walk the land, and man and woman. It was while doing this that I was reminded that God placed man and woman in a garden. It was called the garden of Eden. With this garden comes more vegetation. And of course, I kept wondering, well, how can this provide a way for dealing with our economic crisis?

I read more of Genesis 2 and guess what I zoomed in on this time? I zoomed in on why God created man. Genesis 2:5 says that God created man to till the ground.

Till: 1. to labor, as by plowing or harrowing; upon land for the raising of crops; cultivate 2. to cultivate the soil, to strive after, get, till; to cultivate, to attain.

God created man to till the ground. Look at the way it ties into plowshares. Wow! The Holy Spirit is at work here. It’s leading and teaching. So, hey, I’m following. I’m not passing up an opportunity to be led by the Holy Spirit. It’s too interesting and by now I’m sure you know I still had that same question. Which is what? How can vegetation provide a way for dealing with our economic crisis?

Then, my thoughts switched over to how some people that have been talking to the various cable news networks have been saying that the way some voted no on the new president’s economic stimulus package was the same as blocking the way of a fire truck that is trying to get to a fire.

My thoughts then told me that it is worse than that. The ones that collectively voted against the economic stimulus package were standing in the way of a plow. The new president is in the driver’s seat of the plow, he’s preparing to start the engine and the ones blocking the way were preventing him from putting it into drive.

See, if God made man from the earth and placed man and woman in a garden, then it seems like we are also taken care of much like plants. What does God call children? He calls children our seeds. All of us adults were once children. Therefore, we all were once seeds.

In the Book of Genesis, what did God tell sea life, birds and man to do? He said be fruitful.

Fruitful: 1. producing good and useful results. 2. bearing much fruit

Well look at that. There goes the word fruit again. It’s in the word fruitful. It makes you think of those fruit trees, doesn’t it? In the Book of Genesis, some of the fruit trees had fruit that had seed within itself. Sounds much like women doesn’t it? Women carry the children in their wombs and God calls children seeds.

So now a thought is coming to me that maybe we should approach our economic crisis more like we are dealing with a very large farm instead to looking at it like a fire truck trying to leave the fire house on its way to a fire.

When a farmer plants fruit trees, does he want all of his trees to bear fruit, or just a few of them? We already know what the answer to that question is. A farmer wants all of his trees to bear fruit.

Well, God told us to be fruitful. He’s the world’s first farmer. Therefore, God wants all of us to be successful.

See, when people lose their jobs, they get knocked off of their feet. They lose their footing. Most people like to keep their feet on the ground. When people are able to keep their feet on the ground it is a sign of stability. When people are unable to properly provide for themselves and their families, their lives become unstable and it makes them feel like they are becoming uprooted.

Well, well, well. Look at the word that has come in this time. The word uprooted. It includes the word root. It is leading us back to vegetation. I’m starting to think more and more that God views us as a crop.

Actually, if we read the Book of Revelations, we will notice that it talks about a period in time where the earth will be ripe and ready for harvest. It even talks about a cluster of grapes. Look at that. That’s fruit again.

At this present moment in time, our country is in the middle of winter. Our crops which are the people are starting to become uprooted. Those running our country were bickering over something that should have been fairly easy to figure out, and some were standing in the way of the plow that the new president is trying to put into drive. He wants to place the contents of a new stimulus package closer to the ground so it can get into the hands of those that need what is in it.

If he can get the contents of this stimulus package to those closest to the ground, the money will flow like a river. If we look at where water flows, we will noticed that although water comes from the sky in the form of rain, it does not flow in the sky. It flows near the ground. Therefore, the new president is on the right track. He has the stimulus package pointed in the right direction.

Placing all of the money at the top with the banks and hoping it will trickle down has not worked because it has been held at the top like it is in a water tower. The only way that the money at the top is going to help the crop is if those at the top allow the money to get to the ground. Is the water going to help the crop if it stays in the water tower?

Another thing to think about is this. The crop is struggling in the middle of winter. In some states across the country, the crops (i.e., the people) are trying to survive in extremely low temperatures and when they do not have money to pay for natural gas to stay warm, their lives are put at risk. Those that were fueling the bickering must have forgotten that it takes money for people to pay utility companies for services rendered. Although we are looking at the money as a form of water, we don’t have to worry about it freezing in the winter season. Moving water does not freeze, only water that stands still freezes. The water in the water towers will freeze if it stays there, but not the water that is flowing near the ground.

About the mortgage companies and the housing crisis. This is what God says about lending.

Exodus 22:25
25 If you lend money to one of my people among you who is needy, do not be like a moneylender; charge him no interest.

Notice that the mortgage companies were over charging in interest. Now, they have been stricken with a foreclosure crisis. Many of their customers are now falling to the poverty level and are having problems making their payments. It seems like the answer to slowing the rate that people are losing their homes is to stop charging interest and readjust the mortgages accordingly. Making some money is better than making no money, right?

Now, let’s get back to the seeds. The children are the future. If we do not help them at this moment in time, they won't be able to help us later when they are the new leaders the country. Ignoring the needs of the children will create the limitations of tomorrow. God is the one that sent the children into the world. God takes care of those that take care of the children. Children come into the world with nothing. They come into the world naked. They come into the world having to trust the adults. If the adults do not properly take care of the children, God will reprimand the adults, not reward them. How can the children who will be the adults of tomorrow be fruitful if the adults of today do not prepare them? Preparing for the future in a loving and thoughtful manner by greatly investing in the children is not wasteful. It is wise.

Spiritual News Break…

God's numbers are starting to pop up at this present moment in time just like they were popping up during MJ’s trial and it was very easy to see that God helped MJ with his dilemma.

The numbers that are presently popping up are appearing like this…

4…44…144...leading up to 144,000.

I’m going to help you all see the pattern by first starting with MJ because it was with him, the most famous entertainer in the world, that God was recently making a huge statement that He exist, He is not a myth and that He is alive and well. Then, I’m go follow the number pattern up to our current president and then show you the number pattern as it heads toward these numbers in the Bible.

MJ has a family of 4. The year 2002 was the year that MJ first took steps toward making his life less difficult. He started showing the world that he would not stand for being put through pain anymore. In the year 2002, the age he turned was 44.

President Obama’s family is a family of 4. His wife Michelle Obama was 44 years old when her husband won the election. He has become the 44th president of the United States of America and his presidency is 144 years after Abraham Lincoln's presidency.

A measurement of 144 cubits is in the Book of Revelations. The measurement of 144 cubits is in Revelations 21:17. Revelations 21 is the chapter that talks about the new heaven and new earth. It also seems like this is the chapter that was on MJ's mind when he wrote the first verse of "Heal The World."

Since God's number of 144 has appeared on its own in counting the amount of years between President Abraham Lincoln and President Barack Obama, we should be able to tell that God played a role in this most recent election.

Haven’t everyone noticed that there is something about the new president that everyone in our country and around the world can identify with? This is not a coincidence. This is God at work. Just like some of us noticed a pattern of God's numbers popping up around MJ during the trial, it is happening again and we should not ignore it.

Have everyone noticed that the new president's election is historic and that his election is the start of a new era, one that this country has never seen before until now? This is not a coincidence. Look at the way celebrations took place all over the world. This is God at work. People came out in record numbers to vote for this new president. People that were not even expected to vote for him, voted for him. Many that were expected to vote against him on November 4th, did not vote at all. And we have never seen the world happy about an election that's taking place in the west the way that it was happy about this election. The world was celebrating like it does on New Year's Day at midnight.

Just like God made His presence felt while many were worried about MJ, He is making His presence felt while many are worried about the global economic crisis. We should be very thankful that God is allowing us to feel His presence, because we need His help. Now is the time to work with God. We should not pass up this great opportunity. This is the new millennium. What if another opportunity doesn’t come for another 1,000 years? Can we afford to wait that long? Besides, He made man to till the ground. He gave man a role, didn’t he? He gave man responsibility, but He didn't say He would leave all the work on man. He wants us all to come to Him for guidance. There are some things that man just can't do alone. Therefore, man must ask Him for help when needed. He is the one that created the earth. We can't leave Him out when we are trying to rebuild. God is the foreman.

The number 144,000 is in Revelations 7:4. If you read the book of Revelations you will notice that there are a variety of numbers mentioned. Numbers. Obviously, we are supposed to be paying attention to the number patterns or they would not continue popping up.

I am so glad that Michael wrote and recorded "Heal The World." I am also very glad that he added the line from the Book of Isaiah to his song. It brought about another way of looking at the current economic crisis. I don’t know if that’s exactly what he intended for it to do back in the early 1990’s when he recorded it, but that’s what it seems to have done here in 2009.

There some other things I want to point out…

While looking to the Bible to see if there is a certain way for dealing with the current crisis, I noticed that the Tree of Life is mentioned in the first book of the Bible, which of course is the Book of Genesis, and the Tree of Life is also mentioned in the last book of the Bible, which of course is the Book of Revelations. The Tree of Life is mentioned in Genesis 2:9 and Revelations 22:2. That one tree has a very long life span. If it's mentioned in the first book of the Bible as well as the last, that one tree will be alive from the start of man on up to the time of the end. Wow! The plant life in the Bible is something else! Especially the trees. Life’s manual makes for some good reading.

And check this out…

Revelation 22:2
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bear twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

There goes that fruit again…

The new president seems to be on the right track in wanting to get the contents of the new stimulus package to those that are on the ground level. The bill that the new president has been pushing is called the “Recovery and Reinvestment Act.” What is another word for reinvestment? It is plowback. Look at that. There goes the word plow again.

There are faces of former presidents on our country’s currency along with God’s name who is the world’s very first president. There are words written on the currency that tell us to trust God. So, let’s do that. With us being in the middle of winter, and with the way that people are losing their jobs at a very rapid pace, and with all of these people struggling to keep a roof over their heads, utility bills paid so they can stay warm and food on their tables so they won’t go hungry, would God say they need a stimulus package full of tax cuts right now, or would God say they need cash flow right now?

I think all know what God’s answer would be, so let’s roll up our sleeves, work together and help the new president till the ground. Let's stay hopeful, prayerful and most of all, let's keep the faith.

One love...

P.S. If we remove the c from our new president’s first name, we will find that his name is in the Book of Hebrews. It is in the chapter of Hebrews that provides examples of faith. To read the examples of faith and see the name Barak, read Hebrews 11:16-33.

"Heal The World"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm-TlW9gXmk

:angel:

I really think things are going to turn out okay once everything is going and the wheels are turning. It's being reported that there are around 1,071 pages to the bill that just passed and that it is about 8 inches thick. You know what? I'd actually be more worried if there were fewer pages to it. Like, if anyone had said, let's rebuild our country and then showed up with a stack of papers that was like 2 inches thick, at a glance, I'd be able tell that very little thought went into it.

Since there are over 1,000 pages, it makes me feel that there are going to be a number of projects being worked on simultaneously and a series of things are going to go into completing each one and that when it all starts coming together, it is going to be rather nice.

You know, back in 2003, MJ was saying there was a lot of work to do and that it could be achieved by everyone working together. Remember that, you guys? He was saying it at the birthday party that the fans threw for him in Los Angeles.

MJ is right. It can be done. We can actually pull it off. It's going to take a lot of hard work, but if we all stay focused and work together, and do our part to make it happen by putting forth our best effort and our individual talents, we can indeed make it happen as one nation under God.

The group of people that collectively voted against the stimulus package said it was too much for one person to read. Well, of course a detailed plan for rebuilding a country is going to be too much for one person to read when they are not working together as a team to read it. See, if they would have taken the time to use team work to read it, rather than collectively voting against it without reading it, they would have done something like this:

* They would have taken the 1,071 pages into a meeting.

* They would have looked at the number of people they have that will vote on it and they would have divided it up amongst themselves.

* They would have read the portions that they each were given.

* They would have called a meeting for them to discuss the portions that they each read.

* They each would have explained what they learned about the portion that they read until they got to the end of the entire bill.

* If anything new was added to the bill later on, or taken out, they would have been able to discuss that too.

* Then, they could have casted their individual votes.

That's what you do when you work as a team in a positive way. That's what you do when you put your heads together to figure out something that is large in scope.

Since there are 178 of them, if they had divided up the entire packet, they would only have to read about 6 pages each. Now, their chance to cast real votes is over and it is not because it was too much to read. It is because they did not work together to read it.

Team work is the key to working on something large. Team work, a well thought out plan, and a positive outlook.

Well, it's almost time to roll up our sleeves and get to work. We all will be okay as long as we work together and don't give up.

Get on your mark...get set...and be ready to go. It's about to get interesting. We're getting ready to rebuild an economy. We're about to do some remodeling! We're about to give this country a makeover!

When Michael Jackson, who is the most famous entertainer in the world, attended the World Music Awards in 2006 after his highly publicized victory of 2005, he had an opportunity to choose between two of his songs to sing that night. The songs were "Thriller" and "Heal The World."

Although the world knows that Michael is very proud of what he has achieved with his album titled "Thriller," and although he received a very special award that night for his album's sales, the song that he chose to take part in was "Heal The World."

Some tried to critize him for singing "Heal The World," but I doubt that God critized him with them. I think God smiled upon him that night and was very proud of him for chosing the song he chose.

After the World Music Awards was recorded, the taping of the award show circulated the globe. When the people of the world saw their favorite recording artist on stage again after seeing him go through such a hurtful ordeal, "Heal The World" is the song that they saw him singing with a smile.

I truly feel that what MJ did is exactly what God wanted him to do and I do not think that it was a coincidence that his first television appearance that was widely televised was a show with the word "world" in it.

We should also look at the timing of it all...

God helped MJ to get out of an entanglement that had gone on for over a decade. It was an entanglement that some thought he would never get out of. Some also thought that he would never be able to achieve great things again, but as we also saw, they thought wrong.

MJ later celebrated the twenty-fifth anniversary of his highly successful album. He did it two years later. He called it "Thriller 25" and as we all witnessed, things turned out just fine. "Thriller 25" zoomed right to the top of the charts all around the world and this happened even though he did not sing the title track of the original album at the World Music Awards.

Michael Jackson has many new reasons to rejoice. God was working in his life as the world watched him go through a period of great difficulty between 2003 and 2005. He has now started his life over and he is doing just fine. He is living in a new beautiful home, his family is well, he is still doing fine financially.

Not only is he doing fine, and not only has he gone back to doing what he loves which is recording music, but God got him out of his entanglement just in time to send new music around the world as the world is witnessing something new happening in the place where he was born.

Is this also a coincidence? I highly doubt that it is. The timing is too perfect and there is only one that has the ability to cause something to go this perfectly. That someone is God. God is the only one that can control time, because He is the one that created time.

Wow! Imagine new music from Michael Jackson circulating the globe during a time when the world is also ready to try new things like rebuilding their nations and working on new relationships. It would be absolutely awesome! We would have a new era dawning with new music from the most famous entertainer in the world all happening at the same time.

Talk about celebrating. THAT would kick it off big time!! The whole world would be singing the same songs, and this could keep a good mood going, because there is one thing that the whole world agrees on, and that is Michael Jackson's beautiful music. He is the world's favorite recording artist.

God's timing sure was pretty, wasn't it? Coincidence? I don't think so.

:D :flowers:

Last edited:
I really want to read this thread and will once I get some more time. Probably tonight. I just don't want to skim over it but pay attention to what I am reading and so it's taking me a while to get to. I know I enjoy your posts though allformj, so it's on my list. Going to subscribe to it so I don't lose it.

Back