Earth Song Vs. We've Had Enough (Discussion)

Earth Song Vs We've Had Enough

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

michaelsson

Proud Member
I love both of These Tracks but i cant choose between them. they are both so powerful in their own way and im blown away everytime i hear them. But if i absolutely had to choose it would be we've had enough. u can hear the pain of the story in michaels voice. the track is just so powerful. but if u had to choose,which wud it be? and why???

Last edited:
Re: Earth Song Vs. We've Had Enough

okay i listen to earth song all the time and i had to go and listen to we've already had enough before i answered this...

very very TOUGH choice!!!! i mean both songs are so powerful and the message is beautiful...but...jeez...im gonna have to go with earth song on this one simply because i love the vocals when he stars with the whole "what about us" bridge...the way he sings that all sends shivers up my spine...weve had enough is just as good tho! but if i had a choice it would go to earth song!

I can't really choose one. Both are amazing. And both have a great message. ES on what we're doing to the Earth. WHE is about what we're doing to each other. Both amazing.

Though, I like WHE's instrumentation better.

okay i listen to earth song all the time and i had to go and listen to we've already had enough before i answered this...

very very TOUGH choice!!!! i mean both songs are so powerful and the message is beautiful...but...jeez...im gonna have to go with earth song on this one simply because i love the vocals when he stars with the whole "what about us" bridge...the way he sings that all sends shivers up my spine...weve had enough is just as good tho! but if i had a choice it would go to earth song!

yes its hard i know lol. ive been pondering for weeks lol,i was ridin in my car 2day listenin to TUC disc4 and as soon as the beat dropped on we've had enough thats when i made my decision. and ur right the "what about us" segment almost made me pick earth song,but i played we've had enough and was like this wins hands down lol.

I can't really choose one. Both are amazing. And both have a great message. ES on what we're doing to the Earth. WHE is about what we're doing to each other. Both amazing.

Though, I like WHE's instrumentation better.

yea its a tuffy and i know u cant choose lol, but if u HAD to,which wud u go with

interesting contest, and i agree with you - if one had to be chosen, it's We've Had Enough.. pretty powerful, from lyrics to production.

I like Earth Song slightly better, both songs are just as powerful as eachother but ES is just on another level because it just sounds so epic

interesting contest, and i agree with you - if one had to be chosen, it's We've Had Enough.. pretty powerful, from lyrics to production.

exactly @ the end of the day i had to pick weve had enough lol

I like Earth Song slightly better, both songs are just as powerful as eachother but ES is just on another level because it just sounds so epic

i agree its epic

its like

heal the world=angelic
earth song =epic
we've had enough=so damn powerful lol

exactly @ the end of the day i had to pick weve had enough lol
i read that as "weave had enough" and now you've completely messed up that track for me, homie lol.

can i get a re-vote? =P

i just read that as "weave had enough" and now it completely messed up that track for me, lol.

can i get a re-vote? =P

lmao haha

his voice is magic on "We've Had Enough" beautiful lower tones and i love the ad libbing near the end... so it just wins for me :)

for me , its a no brainer Earth Song!

Its such a classic i mean take a look at this

beat it
smooth criminal
thriller
bad
earth song

or

beat it
smooth criminal
thriller
bad
weve had enough

which one seems odd ?

Weve had enough is good but i dont like it half as much as earth song

Gotta go with Earth Song. Haunting from start to finish. And the bridge is simply irresistable. I love We've Had Enough, tho. He sings out those words so powerfully and I can feel he's sending out a message and making sure it's delivered the right way.

BTW, why is the poll closed??

Gotta go with Earth Song. Haunting from start to finish. And the bridge is simply irresistable. I love We've Had Enough, tho. He sings out those words so powerfully and I can feel he's sending out a message and making sure it's delivered the right way.

BTW, why is the poll closed??

i wanted it as a discussion instead of the thread being in the poll section lol

lol, well, I just think melodically it's a stronger song, and also lyrically. Plus Michael's delivery and his voice overall just really gets me on "Earth Song". Not that it's not awesome on "WHE" either, because it is, as is the song! But the way he builds in "ES", going from such a soft, delicat delivery to just exploding at the songs climax. I know there's a similar build in "WHE", but Michael had more angst and anger in his voice throughout the whole of "WHE", whereas with "ES" he started out sounding almost feeble and afraid and there was real dispair in his voice. I thought that just made his rage at the end sound all the more intense, not to mention the display of his range. And again, lyrically and melodically, I just think it's superiror. Lines like "What about sun rise, what about rain, what about all the things that you said we were to gain", or "What have we done to the world, look what we've done. What about all the peace that you pledged your only son." I think it's lyrically one of Michael's best.

lol, well, I just think melodically it's a stronger song, and also lyrically. Plus Michael's delivery and his voice overall just really gets me on "Earth Song". Not that it's not awesome on "WHE" either, because it is, as is the song! But the way he builds in "ES", going from such a soft, delicat delivery to just exploding at the songs climax. I know there's a similar build in "WHE", but Michael had more angst and anger in his voice throughout the whole of "WHE", whereas with "ES" he started out sounding almost feeble and afraid and there was real dispair in his voice. I thought that just made his rage at the end sound all the more intense, not to mention the display of his range. And again, lyrically and melodically, I just think it's superiror. Lines like "What about sun rise, what about rain, what about all the things that you said we were to gain", or "What have we done to the world, look what we've done. What about all the peace that you pledged your only son." I think it's lyrically one of Michael's best.

great! got me havin second thoughts now lolololol. such a hard choice

I definately choose Earth Song, the "AAaah aaaah-aahh-aaah'' (if you know what I mean:p) is just from another planet.. Though I like We've had enough too.

I definately choose Earth Song, the "AAaah aaaah-aahh-aaah'' (if you know what I mean:p) is just from another planet.. Though I like We've had enough too.

completely understandable,i adoe the aaahhh ahhhhs ahhs lol

I say Earth Song. I love WHE but Earth Song is just perfection. I also get images of the video as well when I hear it. It's such a powerful song, and the message is so important. The vocals and lyrics are mindblowing. So yeah, Earth Song for me.

I wish Michael would make something on level with Earth Song again, I think its his best song

but its just somethig about we've had enough that draws me in. the passion/agression it it

Back